Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spain play like us but don't have the players, with us he would have the players and continue playing how we play now. So he's as good a candidate as anyone after Pep.
He doesn’t like how we play either so you’re not convincing him anytime soon.

Luis Enrique has quit as Spain's coach. Will be interesting to see where he goes next.
If he does end up here after Pep (hopefully that's years and years away)

Txiki better stipulate in his contract.That he can't get them to practice penalties :-)

The ones they took the other night are the worst ones I've ever seen.

If he does end up here after Pep (hopefully that's years and years away)

Txiki better stipulate in his contract.That he can't get them to practice penalties :-)

The ones they took the other night are the worst ones I've ever seen.
If japan and Spain went to penalties against one another they’d still be fucking taking them now!! Haha!

Luis Enrique has quit as Spain's coach. Will be interesting to see where he goes next.
Spuds? Be a good fit for them. Plays front foot football which Spuds fans accuse Conte of not doing. Could end up at Chelsea if Boehly gives up on the Potter experiment early.

Spain is a toxic country. They don't deserve Luis Enrique. They are so medieval-minded that many still call Pep a traitor for revolutionizing football. In Spain, thought is still medieval in many places.
Well I agree they may not deserve Enrique.. not sure they are toxic as a country..I remember my first vacations abroad when Franco was still in power..It was very strict,public behaviour, graffiti, topless bathing, were all monitored..Look we have Cornwall and Yorkshire, the Spanish have the Basques and the Catalans..Great people,just takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.