Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo, about the next coach of the Brazilian team: "He's a guy who plays well, he gives a show"

Ronaldo, about the next coach of the Brazilian team: "He's a guy who plays well, he gives a show"
He confirmed, that they tried, but Pep chose extending with City this time. Great honour as I believe they have never reached out for foreign coach before and like it or not we are talking about greatest football nation.

I hope Pep will never be done with City, but its dreamland, so when the day inevitably comes, that would be great choice from my perspective (obviously if timing is good also for Brazil federation). We wouldnt have to fight him in CL for instance and taking everything into account a proof who is a Goat of coaching in a sport discipilne called football.

How old are peps kids? I see him waiting til they are making their own way in life before he moves on. Cant see him uprooting again to brazil or wherever if they are in the middle of uni or wharever at that time

Well I agree they may not deserve Enrique.. not sure they are toxic as a country..I remember my first vacations abroad when Franco was still in power..It was very strict,public behaviour, graffiti, topless bathing, were all monitored..Look we have Cornwall and Yorkshire, the Spanish have the Basques and the Catalans..Great people,just takes time.
It must have been a tough job monitoring topless bathing?

Just imo, but I honestly can't see Pep taking a national team job. He'd be so bored.

It doesn't fit in with his style of coaching. He and his coaching team need to be involved with his players on a day to day basis. The players have to learn and fully understand their roles in his system(s), and for it to become 'second nature' to them.

The last thing he'd want is to have players turning up for a week pre-match with their heads full of lesser coaches' mumbo jumbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.