Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know, but Mancini’s achievements will always rank higher than Pep’s to me, and his achievements at Italy show what a top class manager he is.
Really ? Even after all the trophies Pep’s won ? I guess everyone has their opinions I suppose. Mancini was great, love what he started here but Pep is on another level.

Really ? Even after all the trophies Pep’s won ? I guess everyone has their opinions I suppose. Mancini was great, love what he started here but Pep is on another level.

Mancini took a club from 15th in the league that hadn’t won a trophy in 35 years and turned them into winners. Pep has done extremely well but has been backed to do so. No Mancini, no Pep.

Didn't know what thread to post this in, but still gutted we lost the champions league tbh. Why did Pep have to overthink it? As much as I love the guy, hopefully our next manager will stick to what works when it needs to work

Fucking puddled in the head some of the posters on this forum.
Mancini achieved more than Pep? I mean, it’s not even worth getting into a debate with people who feel that way.
...And I idolised Mancini.
We enjoy living in the past, forgetting how poor we were defending the title.

Peps made us one of the best in Europe if not the best.

I love Mancini he was the manager for the right time but what Peps done for city deserves plenty of credit I feel like he's going to leave and some fans will be happy to see the back of him!

Name one moment under Pep that comeas anywhere close? Fucking up the CL because of his ego?
I guess you don’t count getting 100 points winning a domestic clean sweep breaking multiple records, winning 3 of the last 4 leagues Getting to a champions league final then,.
Unbelievable. Some people. Because of his ego was it not because he decided it was the best way to win in his opinion.

I enjoyed 2010-2013 more than the last four years I know that. Mancini had the task of toppling of United and bacon face.
He shut that lot up.

Until Pep wins the CL his achievements will never be better than that.

Put simply, we haven’t won anything under Pep that we haven’t already won. And we haven’t won a derby in years let alone batter them in their own backyard.

hmmmmmmmmmmm...............

I enjoyed 2010-2013 more than the last four years I know that. Mancini had the task of toppling of United and bacon face.
He shut that lot up.

Until Pep wins the CL his achievements will never be better than that.

Put simply, we haven’t won anything under Pep that we haven’t already won. And we haven’t won a derby in years let alone batter them in their own backyard.
So many things wrong with this post where to start....

Its human nature to look back at things and only remember the good times, besides it’s more fun when it is all new to you. You can’t beat your first time!

we haven’t won a derby in years? We beat them last year in the league cup semi final.

I must have missed us winning the domestic treble under Mancini? I must have imagined us struggling in Europe under mancini? I must have have forgotten mancini leading us to an unprecedented 101 points breaking numerous long standing premier league records along the way. Must have been out the country as well when Mancini retained the premier league title.

Pep has changed the game in this country, I watch non league sides now playing with sweeper keepers passing out from the back etc. Promoted teams now going with managers like potter, farke, frank, Parker etc. The old dinosaurs like Hughes have been finally left behind. That is all a legacy of peps reign here at city. Even the national manager has us playing out from the back (albeit not very well!).

Mancini was fucking brilliant he really was. Love the guy to pieces even to the extent my first born is named Bobby (wife wouldn’t go with roberto). But pep has taken us up a couple of levels. We are now a winning machine we look to win every competition we enter and we have the mentality of an elite side.

Mancini got rid of the mercenaries and Won us two fantastic trophies but pep has not only changed the English game he has absolutely dominated domestically. We have won something like 10 of the last 14 domestic trophies. That is absolutely ridiculos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.