Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex Liverpool manager going to the scum if he goes wont end well. Ole has had 3 years for one reason he is an ex “legend” and the fans have not been on his back!

Now if Brendon has a bad spell or wins nowt for one season the fans be on his back mush quicker! Brendon if smart will stay at Leicester.

Fernandinho for me.

Get him in as an assistant next year, hopefully Pep stays another 3 years and then Ferna seemlessly takes over.

I really hope we don't go for Rodgers. I think he's a decent manager, but he is ex Liverpool and has also manged Leicester. We should go for someone who doesn't have the baggage of managing other clubs in the league. I also think there will be better options when the time comes. (Hopefully a long time from now)

I hope Rodgers doesn't go to united or come to City. He's too good for them and not good enough for us IMO.

That said I am clueless as to who is good enough. Might as well be asking me who we should sign as a right back before Walker needs a walker.

Keep your eye on Graham Potter. His Brighton team have given us some genuinely tough games. I think he's done a heck of a job there and probably more than anyone in the Premiership, made a decent job of playing a similar style to Pep.

Hi All, been a lurker on this forum for some years and thought I'd pluck up the courage and join in the discussion!

Just wondering what people's thoughts would be on Viera after Pep? I know he is a relative newbie but the way he set up against us a few weeks back shows he knows what he is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.