Next Rail Strikes Announced.

Transpenine cancellations and others on non strike days are due to an overtime ban that has been on for months.
I have started using the megabus service from Glasgow for matches.Not ideal but a lot better than I thought it would be.
Staying at Blackpool as well for weekend games as Manchester prices are far too high.
Don't even think about doing it in a day return now.
The good old days for that seem to be an age ago.
Used to hate Northern Rail service but they are now decent compared to the rest.
Blackpool has an decent National Express service to Manchester which is usually quicker than the train as well.
May investigate joining the Blackpool branch of the supporters club now though.
Transpennine were cancelling trains long before the current dispute started. They kept citing ‘shortage of crew’.

Now they blame it on the overtime ban.

I gave up travelling West Coast to Manchester a couple of years back and tend to go via York or Leeds.

Transpennine were cancelling trains long before the current dispute started. They kept citing ‘shortage of crew’.

Now they blame it on the overtime ban.

I gave up travelling West Coast to Manchester a couple of years back and tend to go via York or Leeds.

Yep,TPE are the biggest bullshitters in the industry.....an utter shambles.

I've been let down so often by TPE that I no longer consider them a viable source of transport.
Every day at Vic the boards are showing cancelled services,many at peak times that cause absolute chaos......i don't blame you one bit.

Managed to get to York and back yesterday and it went flawlessly albeit a little cramped for the people not having gotten a seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.