Next Rail Strikes Announced.

Absolutely fuckin sick of it, going after footy fans again for the most attention, I get the train to all home games & like to plan ahead to keep costs down, already having to make other plans and the seasons a few games in
They are probably aiming it more towards the bank holiday than just football. Ruin kids holidays that's the spirit.

They are probably aiming it more towards the bank holiday than just football. Ruin kids holidays that's the spirit.
They’ve had all summer for that, but yeah I get what you’re saying, they’re targeting those families who can’t afford to holiday during that period & instead choose to go in September etc, basically the less well off in society & most likely to kick up a fuss on social media etc…maybe we should all just cheer from the rafters instead

They’ve had all summer for that, but yeah I get what you’re saying, they’re targeting those families who can’t afford to holiday during that period & instead choose to go in September etc, basically the less well off in society & most likely to kick up a fuss on social media etc…maybe we should all just cheer from the rafters instead
Mate you have no clue what you're on about.
If in doubt say nowt.

You’re more than welcome to educate me on why they keep choosing Saturdays, why it seems to nearly always fall on a City home game ?
You really think a National Trades Union look at City's fixture list before choosing their dates? Get real.
Saturdays are targeted because the TOC's are subsidised by the DFT for running services midweek but not for weekends when passenger revenue is their only source of income.
The RMT are not picking on City fans, working class or any other group of people other than the twats who run the country and are stripping us of our dignity and expecting us to thank them for keeping us in employment.
They're trying to turn hard working dedicated people into wage slaves or get rid of us and we're not going to take it lying down.
We could have taken the blood money offered us months ago and sold our colleagues down the river but chose to fight the injustice but if all you care about is a more problematic trip to a football match I really can't help you.

You really think a National Trades Union look at City's fixture list before choosing their dates? Get real.
Saturdays are targeted because the TOC's are subsidised by the DFT for running services midweek but not for weekends when passenger revenue is their only source of income.
The RMT are not picking on City fans, working class or any other group of people other than the twats who run the country and are stripping us of our dignity and expecting us to thank them for keeping us in employment.
They're trying to turn hard working dedicated people into wage slaves or get rid of us and we're not going to take it lying down.
We could have taken the blood money offered us months ago and sold our colleagues down the river but chose to fight the injustice but if all you care about is a more problematic trip to a football match I really can't help you.
It isn’t just one match though, it’s been about 6 or 7 in the last year, hospital appointments missed/cancelled, social events etc, you don’t think they targeted the cup final then ? Of course they did, the RMT will do whatever gets the most attention and I’m honest enough to say it’s starting to piss me off, it’s your fight with the government, but you can’t expect everyone to jump on board and agree with everything you’re doing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.