Next Rail Strikes Announced.

Get your application form in then. Get yourself some experience on a heritage line whilst you train up and you too can drive a train and help out the country.

Are you a man of action or just all talk?
Nice idea Mr K.
Unfortunately I would fall at the first hurdle on age grounds but I rather like the idea so much, I would have happily volunteered my services for free during the training period.
Like I have said before I have watched enough tram drivers on the Blackpool Fleetwood run and seen enough drivers cabs at Crewe Station to come to the conclusion… it’s not rocket science.

Nice idea Mr K.
Unfortunately I would fall at the first hurdle on age grounds but I rather like the idea so much, I would have happily volunteered my services for free during the training period.
Like I have said before I have watched enough tram drivers on the Blackpool Fleetwood run and seen enough drivers cabs at Crewe Station to come to the conclusion… it’s not rocket science.
As one of the first train journeys was made by Stephenson's Rocket, I beg to differ.

Nice idea Mr K.

There's no age limit to become a train driver.

You could always volunteer as a guard, conductor or revenue enforcement officer if you fail the medical or aptitude tests.

There's no age limit to become a train driver.

You could always volunteer as a guard, conductor or revenue enforcement officer if you fail the medical or aptitude tests.
Medical, not sure, aptitude I think I could safely say would not be a problem.
You seem determined to find me a job.
I am quite happy, thankyou very much, to restrict my interest in railways to the 00 variety.

Medical, not sure, aptitude I think I could safely say would not be a problem.
You seem determined to find me a job.
I am quite happy, thankyou very much, to restrict my interest in railways to the 00 variety.

You seem to more of a shirker than a striver.

Are you royalty or something?

NINTCHDBPICT000000124563-e1632139551972-1600x953.jpeg

You seem to more of a shirker than a striver.

Are you royalty or something?

NINTCHDBPICT000000124563-e1632139551972-1600x953.jpeg
You do make me smile Mr K. You would be absolutely useless in that programme who lives in a house like this.
Fortunately standing on my own two feet through my working days, not relying on politicians to run my life for me means if I did shirk for the rest of my life it’s not going to make a difference.
How is your mate,that Didsbury fellow. I have not seen any of his posts for a while.
I hope you haven’t fallen out with him.

You do make me smile Mr K. You would be absolutely useless in that programme who lives in a house like this.
Fortunately standing on my own two feet through my working days, not relying on politicians to run my life for me means if I did shirk for the rest of my life it’s not going to make a difference.
How is your mate,that Didsbury fellow. I have not seen any of his posts for a while.
I hope you haven’t fallen out with him.

Dave?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.