Next Rail Strikes Announced.

He's probably too good at his job.

Railway management like blocking people who do their job and promoting "problematic" staff. For example a well known sick note couldn't get up for 3 am starts and had to be in bed by 8pm. Was given flexible working and has been promoted to driver. The depot manager said he was relieved when they got the job.
He’s very good, don’t think he’s had a sick day in all the years he’s been there and when we go for a beer after golf he never drinks more than a couple of pints if working the following day, does all kind of shifts inc Saturday’s and Sunday’s, never been disciplined so you’re probably right mate.

He’s very good, don’t think he’s had a sick day in all the years he’s been there and when we go for a beer after golf he never drinks more than a couple of pints if working the following day, does all kind of shifts inc Saturday’s and Sunday’s, never been disciplined so you’re probably right mate.
I can't comment for where he works.

I've seen it too many times where I am.

It's seeds resentment in staff and my management certainly take advantage of that.

Northern Rail and Trans Pennine, same day as Burnley at home.

Inconvenient. But that’s the whole idea of them.
Inconvenient it certainly is, as you’d expect, but it does seem a tad ill thought out as well. I’d imagine a majority of match goers would be largely sympathetic to their cause, but this certainly won’t help those numbers in support. It’s not as if the government give a rats arse about football fans being inconvenienced, either…

I think there will be a few train services running hopefully get one of those,the tram takes an hour couldn’t be arsed with that ..

There's an hourly Transport for Wales service from the Airport to Piccadilly which continues onto Llandudno. May be a bit busy if everything else is cancelled though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.