Next Season (if we could all have our own way!)

Pughie,
You think we should get Muniain, who would cost insanely much, and then not even give him a bench position. You think he'll be happy to play for the EDS?
I'm sorry, but Iker will never join us nor any other team if he's not guaranteed a starting position. And I think he'll stay at Athletic until the right offer from the right club comes in.

A very interesting alternative, young with loads of potential, would be that Karim Frei kid from Fulham. Would cost a fourth of what Muniain would, and would most likely have no problem at all being "just" a sqaud member for a few years. He's still only 18.

Matt the Giant said:
Pughie,
You think we should get Muniain, who would cost insanely much, and then not even give him a bench position. You think he'll be happy to play for the EDS?
I'm sorry, but Iker will never join us nor any other team if he's not guaranteed a starting position. And I think he'll stay at Athletic until the right offer from the right club comes in.

A very interesting alternative, young with loads of potential, would be that Karim Frei kid from Fulham. Would cost a fourth of what Muniain would, and would most likely have no problem at all being "just" a sqaud member for a few years. He's still only 18.

I was thinking along the lines of a creative striker who works hard, similar to Aguero and the only one I could come up with was Muniain, I agree he would not sit on the bench etc.

Not seen much of Karim Frei so couldnt comment.

Im suprised to see how many changes some people want. I agree we need to improve and get more european experience. But changing 10 players is not the answer!!!
I feel we only replace what will leave which will be:

De jong and AJ

replaced with

Busquets, hazzard.

BlueJord said:
Im suprised to see how many changes some people want. I agree we need to improve and get more european experience. But changing 10 players is not the answer!!!
I feel we only replace what will leave which will be:

De jong and AJ

replaced with

Busquets, hazzard.

I think getting Busquets from Barca is just about as likely as getting Iniesta. Not very...

----------------------Hart--------------------------

Richards Kompany Vertonghen Clichy

Martinez/Yaya

Hazard/Lavezzi Nasri Silva

Aguero Cavani/Higuan

Subs:
Balotelli
Zabaleta
Kolarov
Dzeko
Johnson
Dzagoev
Lescott

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2134630/Nigel-Jong-Aleksandar-Kolarov-wanted-Manchester-City.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

Anyone else think this would be a decent idea? Would it mean goodbye Kolo?

I'd just buy Messi and play him in a ...2 formation

Messi GK, CB, CM, CF
Balotelli Penatly Taker

----------Aguero--------
Hazard----Tevez----Silva
--------Yaya---Barry----
Clichy--Komp--Lesc--Richards
------------Hart-------------

Sub;
Pantilimon, Kolarov, NDJ, Milner, Nasri, Johnson and Balotelli.

That would be my 18 for next season.

If we move on for definite;
Bridge/RSC/Adebayor/Weiss/Cunningham etc
As well as perhaps NDJ/Kolo/Johnson/Dzeko and even Tevez.
We will need to bring in more players.

I would like Martinez, young LB (one at Lille?), Pizarro and i don't know who else! :D

If Tevez leaves then Nasri drops into his position and then if we get Martinez he goes into Barry's position.

Updated

Hart/Taylor/Pants

Richards/Zab

Kompany/Toure

Lescott/Vertonghen

Clichy/Kolorov

NDJ/Barry

AJ/Hazard

Yaya/Milner

Nasri/Silva

Tevez/Aguero/Balotelli/RVP

Allowing two wild cards Martinez and Herrera.

That will ding dang do for me.

I have changed my mind slightly from my last post
I think our focus next season should be to rotate with quality and versitility

In: Vertonghen £10m, Martinez £25m, Hazard £30m, Pizarro (permanent)
Guidetti, Boyata, Razak, Rekik, Scapuzzi and maybe Weiss from loans

Out: Nielsen, Bridge, Youngsters who won't make it (Cunningham, Ibrahim etc.), Hargreaves, de Jong, MJ, Johnson/Weiss, Balotelli, Adebayor, RSC, Nimely (approx £65m)

---------------------Hart
Richards---Kompany----Lescott---Clichy
--------------Yaya-----Martinez/Barry
------Silva----------Tevez------Hazard
---------------------Aguero

GK: Hart, Pantilimon, Taylor, Johansen
RB: Richards, Zabaleta, Kolo, Boyata
LB: Clichy, Kolarov, Vertonghen, Zabaleta, Lescott, Rekik
CB: Kompany, Lescott, Vertonghen, Kolo, Martinez, Boyata, Richards, Rekik
CM: Yaya, Martinez, Barry, Milner, Pizarro, Zabaleta, Vertonghen, Kompany, Razak, Nasri
WG: Silva, Hazard, Nasri, Weiss/Johnson, Kolarov, Milner, Scapuzzi
ST: Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko, Guidetti, Scapuzzi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.