Next Season (if we could all have our own way!)

HART

RICHARDS KOMPANY LESCOTT CLICHY

HAZARD YAYA MARTINEZ SILVA

RVP AGUERO

SUBS PANTILLIMON, ZAB, VERTONGHAN, MILNER, TEVEZ, BARRY, BALO

REST OF SQUAD KOLAROV, GUIDETTI, SUAREZ (DENNIS), SAVIC, AJ.

Sell, DZEKO, BRIDGE, WEISS, RSC, DEJONG, KOLO, ADEBAYOR AND BOYATA

4 PLAYERS IN ONLY ......

Daz_Blue said:
HART

RVP AGUERO

Sell, DZEKO, BRIDGE, WEISS, RSC, DEJONG, KOLO.

3 PLAYERS IN ONLY ......

Oh, is RVP already with us then?

For me
GK Hart/Taylor/Pantilimon
RB Richards/Zabaleta
LB Clichy/Cunningham
CB Kompany/Savic
CB Lescott/Boyata
DM Barry/Dejong
CM Yaya/Milner
AM Nasri/Pizarro
RM Hazard/Johnson
LM Silva/Hoilett
CF Aguero/Balotelli
With Wabara, Razak, Roman, Suarez and Guidetti as cover.
Out
Bridge, Kolarov, Toure, Hargreaves, M Johnson, Ibrahim, Wiess, Tevez, Dzeko, Santa Cruz and Adebayor.

LeeOnePen said:
Daz_Blue said:
HART

RVP AGUERO

Sell, DZEKO, BRIDGE, WEISS, RSC, DEJONG, KOLO.

3 PLAYERS IN ONLY ......

Oh, is RVP already with us then?

oops

dachoosen1 said:
For me
RB Richards/Zabaleta
LB Clichy/Cunningham
CB Kompany/Savic
CB Lescott/Boyata
DM Barry/Dejong
CM Yaya/Milner
AM Nasri/Pizarro
RM Hazard/Johnson
LM Silva/Hoilett
CF Aguero/Balotelli
Out
Bridge, Kolarov, Toure, Hargreaves, M Johnson, Ibrahim, Wiess, Tevez, Dzeko, Santa Cruz and Adebayor.
Cunningham, Savic and Boyata as second choices?
only 3 strikers?
Taylor > Pantilimon?
20 man squad?
1 signing? a bossman?

dachoosen1 said:
For me
RB Richards/Zabaleta
LB Clichy/Cunningham
CB Kompany/Savic
CB Lescott/Boyata
DM Barry/Dejong
CM Yaya/Milner
AM Nasri/Pizarro
RM Hazard/Johnson
LM Silva/Hoilett
CF Aguero/Balotelli
Out

Need 4 or 5 strikers in a squad to cover injuries, loss of form and 4 game suspensions, and the above squad is weaker than what we have now

Who would you bring in as a second choice left back or centre backs? Keep paying kolarov and toure huge money to do nothing? No top player is going to want to come to a club to be a backup and i am really happy with our backline and still have faith that boyata and savic can become top players! Two players on frees hoilett and pizarro, plus hazard for 30 odd million!
Was just listing the backup keepers pantilimon would defo be the number two! Maybe we could do with another striker but i really hope we give guidetti game time this year!

dachoosen1 said:
Who would you bring in as a second choice left back or centre backs? Keep paying kolarov and toure huge money to do nothing? No top player is going to want to come to a club to be a backup and i am really happy with our backline and still have faith that boyata and savic can become top players! Two players on frees hoilett and pizarro, plus hazard for 30 odd million!
Was just listing the backup keepers pantilimon would defo be the number two! Maybe we could do with another striker but i really hope we give guidetti game time this year!
Savic will never become a top player and boyata hasn't done anything to suggest he can either by his performances at bolton. Who should we bring in? martinez as he can play cb or cm also he is young and good on the ball. For left back I would sell kolarov and use zaba as cover for it and hopefully we will bring in bale who could play lb if needed.
For strikers we have to keep tevez end off, dzeko and balo Im not not brothered tbh rather dzeko stays as at least he can be trusted, hopefully we can bring in van persie but if not I keep dzeko and give him another season. Ballotelli he cant be trusted but mancini sees something in him so who knows.

.................................................Hart....................................................

Richards/Zaba..................Komp/Rekik.............Lescott/Martinez...............Clichy/Bale.....

...................................Yaya/Milner...............Barry/Martinez.....................

Hazard/Nasri..................Tevez/Dzeko................Aguero/Guidetii..............Silva/Bale....

Put van persie in if we can get him and sell dzeko

Team 1

-----------------------------------Hart------------------------
Richards---------Kompany-------Lescott------Clichy
--------------------Yaya---------------Martinez------------
Silva-------------------------Tevez-----------------Hazard
--------------------------------RVP----------------------------

-------------------------------Hart----------------------------
Zabaleta--------Savic----------------Martinez-------Kolarov
---------------------Nasri---------------Barry/NDJ-------------
Bale--------------------------Balotelli----------------Herrera
--------------------------------Aguero--------------------------

Out: Adebayor, Johnson. Kolo, RSC, Weiss, Nimely, Dzeko.

5 new signings gives us 21 players who can get into almost any squad. Also gives us the opportunity to build with this base from here on out. No more transition signings.

dachoosen1 said:
1. whatever you say, not Cunningham, and if Kolo goes buy someone else ( they don't have to be on massive wages
2. Oh yeah lol didn't clock Hazard
3. Ok, fair enough
4. deffo need 4 or 5 strikers

say (please forbid) Clichy, Kun, and lets say Vinnie get injured, with Balo suspended. Your team would look like:
Hart
Richards Savic Lescott Cunningham
Yaya Barry
Nasri Hazard Silva
Guidetti

With 0 strikers on the bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.