Next Season (if we could all have our own way!)

BlueMoonBelgianWhite said:
squirtyflower said:
Sell: Ade, Micheal Johnson, Tevez, and Balotelli
Buy: NO ONE!

With financial fair play about to start soon, might as well start acting accordingly. We have very good players coming back on loan and already have a good bench. There's no need to become like Chelsea and Madrid, where player's careers go to die as they waste away on the reserves. Play Guidetti and Razak so they can get valuable premier league experience
and is that what they all think in Mississippi?

Ad hominem attack already?
if i understood either Belgian or white i would respond

nevertheless i notice with interest you haven't responded to our members rather interesting comments regarding your statement

squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
and is that what they all think in Mississippi?

Ad hominem attack already?
if i understood either Belgian or white i would respond

nevertheless i notice with interest you haven't responded to our members rather interesting comments regarding your statement

Blue moon belgian white is a beer here in the states from blue moon brewing company. and I have to respond to you first for belittling my intelligence by attacking where I am from. Strange to have to respond to a moderator because of a logical fallacy

OUT
Nielsen, Bridge, Ade, Santa, MJohnson, AJohnson, Hargreaves

POSSIBLY OUT
Milner, Dzeko, Aleks, Kolo, Tevez, Stu Taylor

IN
Hummels, Martinez, Hazard and Cavani if Tevez AND Dzeko go.

I wouldnt mind if we signed Thiago Alcantara from Barca. Looks good when I've seen him play and he's only 20/21.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

KennyG said:
Sell: Ade, Micheal Johnson, Tevez, and Balotelli
Buy: NO ONE!

With financial fair play about to start soon, might as well start acting accordingly. We have very good players coming back on loan and already have a good bench. There's no need to become like Chelsea and Madrid, where player's careers go to die as they waste away on the reserves. Play Guidetti and Razak so they can get valuable premier league experience

i see you would like to take the blackburn route of being one season wonders.
lets put the foot on the gas and leave the rest in our slipstream more like

Okay lets say we do that, and win the premier league again.

Now you'r getting it. Why are we selling Balo again? To balance the books, so that we can play in the chumps league?

Could we line up something like this?
Abit like the 343 which napoli used against us in the champions league

Hart
Martinez, Kompany, Lescott

Richards Yaya, Nasri Bale

Aguero, Silva
Dzeko / Cavani?

Hart

Richards Kompany Vertonghen Clichy

Yaya Martinez or M'Vila

Silva Hazard

Aguero Falcao or Cavani

Sell Dzeko, Tevez, Savic and fringe players who are not needed.

Barcon said:
KennyG said:
i see you would like to take the blackburn route of being one season wonders.
lets put the foot on the gas and leave the rest in our slipstream more like

Okay lets say we do that, and win the premier league again.

Now you'r getting it. Why are we selling Balo again? To balance the books, so that we can play in the chumps league?

hahaha the chumps league huh? Well then, we shouldnt even play a full squad in the group stage because its a stupid cup. How about some fiscal responsibility instead of driving deeper and deeper into debt? But hell, no one on this planet knows anything about deficit spending and how irresponsible it is! And to win the premier league will take alot more work and changing up the squad all over again is going to be detrimental to our title hopes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.