Next season is MH more likely to play 442 or 433?

I would expect us to play 433. Robinho and Tevez will play as the wider of the front three with Adebayor down the middle. De Jong will be the holding player, Barry will play infront of him linking up the play to Ireland and the front three.

433 of course. We didn't have the personnel for 442 last year and it's even more so this year

Manc in London said:
I would expect us to play 433. Robinho and Tevez will play as the wider of the front three with Adebayor down the middle. De Jong will be the holding player, Barry will play infront of him linking up the play to Ireland and the front three.

Correct. Some people on here have been coming up with insane formations and team sheets.

I'd go 4-3-3

Given/Taylor

Richards/Zabletta
Terry/Dunne
Lescott/Onuoha
Bridge

Ireland/Elano
Kompany/De Jong
Barry

SWP/Tevez
RSC/Adebayour
Robinho/Petrov

Making up the squad
Schmeichel, Garrido, Johnson, Weiss, Bojinov, Bellamy, Caicedo.

flb said:
Given

Richards Ned Lescott Bridge

SWP Ireland Barry

Tevez Adebayor Robinho

Awesome 4-3-3

Way too light in midfields fella. MH has always fielded a side with a midfield anchor. Likley

Given

Richards Ned Lescott Bridge
De Jong
Ireland Barry

Tevez Adebayor Robinho

The whole point is that people wont be able to predict how we'll play.

We can start off with Ireland, Tevez, Robbeh and Adebayor, or we can switch and have SWP RSC Adebayor and Petrov, all depending who we're playing and how they are set up.

Add Bellamy to that and we've got great options.

Simples:

mcfc_dream.jpg

Robbie and Tevez playing as wide striker type players and NDJ as a holding midfielder...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.