Next season is MH more likely to play 442 or 433?

For the opener v Blackburn, assuming we don't make anymore signings, I think it will be this:

4-3-3

-----------------------Given-----------------------
---------------Dunne---------Onuoha--------------
-Richards----------------------------------Bridge--
----------------------------------------------------
----------------------De Jong----------------------
---------------Ireland--------Barry-----------------
-------Tevez------------------------Robinho-------
--------------------Adebayor-----------------------

With Kompany injured, and if we don't sign another defender I think that will be our back 4. I don't think its too bad. If Richards can slim down, and focus on his football, then I feel he will be first choice right-back, if not then it should be Zabaleta. Hopefully Bridge will have improved the defensive side of his game, which is important in a 4-3-3, where you have less protection down the wings. In midfield De Jong should be the main central holding midfielder, protecting the back 4, with Barry, a defensive/central left sided midfielder, and with Ireland making those late runs in the box, sliding through balls for the front 3, and Barry linking up with him, getting forwards occasionally, but being more defensive minded. Tevez is on the right hand side of the front 3, where he can go wide and cross the ball in for Adebayor, or cut in, on his left foot, and have a shot. Tevez is good technically, and good with both feet, plus he will work his socks off, closing down the full back, and defender, and not giving them any breathing space. Robinho on the left flank can beat a man with ease, and is very composed infront of goal. Adebayor will create space for Tevez and Robinho, and if the defenders are more concentrated on those 2, Ireland can get forwards, and put central balls up to Adebayor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.