Next season is MH more likely to play 442 or 433?

4 - 3 - 1 - 2 with Robbie behind Tevez & RSC/Adebayor

That would be my choice. Subbing Robbie for Elano if he's not up for it.

flb said:
Given

Richards Ned Lescott Bridge

SWP Ireland Barry

Tevez Adebayor Robinho

Awesome 4-3-3

Unfortunately I don't see SWP being an automatic starter anymore - the above formation doesn't have enough bite in midfield, and I can see the line-up being similar to yours but with the middle three being:

Ireland---------de Jong----------Barry

with Sweep on the bench - I just hope he gets enough games to be satisfied, as he's a fantastic option to have in the squad

Dobsy87 said:
Manc in London said:
I would expect us to play 433. Robinho and Tevez will play as the wider of the front three with Adebayor down the middle. De Jong will be the holding player, Barry will play infront of him linking up the play to Ireland and the front three.

Correct. Some people on here have been coming up with insane formations and team sheets.

Amen to that. i sometimes wonder whether your average football fan knows anything about the game.

It will be 4-3-3, same as last year.

He may, on occasion, change the system during games if things aren't going well.

But the 4-3-3 suits Ireland, Robinho and Tevez for a start.

Cheshire Blue said:
flb said:
Given

SWP Ireland Barry

Tevez Adebayor Robinho

Awesome 4-3-3

Way too light in midfields fella. MH has always fielded a side with a midfield anchor. Likley

Given

De Jong
Ireland Barry

Tevez Adebayor Robinho
Why is it too light fella,all of the three are grafters,Tevez or Robbo can slot in to make it a 4

the--dud said:
Simples:

mcfc_dream.jpg

Robbie and Tevez playing as wide striker type players and NDJ as a holding midfielder...

Fancy graphics our kid

wit woooo

We can play both. The whole point of having a big squad with lots of strength in depth is so you can change formation depending on the opposition. Horses for courses.

Project said:
433 of course. We didn't have the personnel for 442 last year and it's even more so this year

can i ask how you work that one out? im not saying we'l play 4-4-2 but we are certainly ALOT more equipt to do it this year if we wanted.

I have no idea how we are going to set the side up and i dont think we will find out until the blackburn game

Cheshire Blue said:
flb said:
Fancy graphics our kid

wit woooo

Very nice put why is the photo of the ground in the background the swamp?

Burn him!

Crap never noticed :( Don't burn me, burn the Daily Telegraph's fantasty football thing :(
Anyway, let's imagine it's the line up when we hump the rags 5-0 at the swamp this season...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.