Next seasons average crowd.

Shirley said:
King of the curry mile said:
I don't believe for a minute that it's 9000 and it's a refundable deposit so half of those that are on this 'list' (less than half of that i would guess) will probably chance their mind when it comes down to it. Most of the people were proactively called by the sales team at the club anyway, it's not like they were queing at the ticket office 100 quid in hand.

Look the average attendence will go up, but fill it week in-week out? Not having that.

What is it with you rags and big attendances, is that the only reason they are your team?

Have you ever thought of following your local club?

They don't come bigger than.............84,569 - Maine Road - 1934

We will sell out every premiership game , and if the club ditched viagogo and implemented their own scheme for season tickets holders to sell their seats , the stadium would actually look full to capacity. The club is commercially very astute , we will have a lot more tourists/day trippers with their half and half scarves , so like most premiership grounds the atmosphere will suffer , despite being eventually 60,000 in attendance

jimmygrimblesboots said:
we will have a lot more tourists/day trippers with their half and half scarves , so like most premiership grounds the atmosphere will suffer , despite being eventually 60,000 in attendance

The atmosphere will improve if the club pass the 1894 idea of 1 1/2 new blocks for singers!

I used to buy into the tourist thing ruining atmosphere, but after seeing thousands of locals sat in silence I don't think 1,000 tourists would make a difference. The new singing area will though if permitted.

LoveCity said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
we will have a lot more tourists/day trippers with their half and half scarves , so like most premiership grounds the atmosphere will suffer , despite being eventually 60,000 in attendance

The atmosphere will improve if the club pass the 1894 idea of 1 1/2 new blocks for singers!

I used to buy into the tourist thing ruining atmosphere, but after seeing thousands of locals sat in silence I don't think 1,000 tourists would make a difference. The new singing area will though if permitted.

To be fair its not just our club , a lot of premiership club supporters comment on lack of atmosphere , would be great to get 4 or 5,000 singing in unison , (like we do at away games) it will encourage more fans to join in

I've got Fred Eyre's phone number, give him a call and ask him how many games i've been to.
As Bluemoon's resident expert at observing gratuitous name-dropping, I'd say 9/10 for effort, 3/10 for personnel.

Would Fred's figure for the number of games you've attended be completely accurate or an approximation?

It could be a deal breaker.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I've got Fred Eyre's phone number, give him a call and ask him how many games i've been to.
As Bluemoon's resident expert at observing gratuitous name-dropping, I'd say 9/10 for effort, 3/10 for personnel.

Would Fred's figure for the number of games you've attended be completely accurate or an approximation?

It could be a deal breaker.

Can you please give us Fred's number then KOTCM - we want to check?

jimmygrimblesboots said:
We will sell out every premiership game , and if the club ditched viagogo and implemented their own scheme for season tickets holders to sell their seats , the stadium would actually look full to capacity. The club is commercially very astute , we will have a lot more tourists/day trippers with their half and half scarves , so like most premiership grounds the atmosphere will suffer , despite being eventually 60,000 in attendance
There's the oaccasional game which is sold out but has empty rows at the bottom of the North Stand. I don't think that has anything to do with season ticket holders.

Fill those seats with Value seasoncard holders. With over 9,000 waiting for a seasoncard, and only 7,500 extra seats then City can do that

Even if we don't sell it out who cares?

It's only good to have more seats - either it will be a better atmosphere because there are more people there, or the tickets will go cheaper because they want to fill it! Another point is, if it is empty it gives us more scope to invite schools and community groups to the Etihad and try and turn them Blue! United have done this for years, my step brother lives in OT and gets free tickets from his school to pretty much every game!

Currently we are putting the Sold Out sign up around 1 week before the games due Kick Off, this with the 6000 proposed new season card holders next season buying singular games, so you need to ask yourself if we have the new fans around to replace all of these, I doubt it so cannot see us having Full Capacity for the smaller games, that said who really gives a shit as the important thing is that our club is moving forward and progressing, with that will come further expansion in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.