Next seasons average crowd.

ancoats said:
right just did this quick calculation on my peter swales 1980s calculator and it said 17.679

elka-51-vintage-desktop-calculator-bulgaria-1980s-working-green-nixie-tube-display.jpg

Mmm. Just needs some black sticky tape wrapped round the top, coming undo and wafting to one side in the breeze.

dawlish dave said:
dawlish dave said:
Not looking to start a empty seat thread, just how do we see the average attendance for EPL games next season.

My OP.
Any chance of sticking to it.

On BM? No chance.

Existentialism rules in an oxymoronic manner.

Oh alright, 53, 473. I am expecting the prize to be of 'top shelf of the tombola stall' quality.

Thenumber1blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
IWasHere said:
The rags that go on about empty seats probably don't go to games, probably never been to one as well.
Same goes for most Liverpool fans making the same point. It's fucking comical, it really is.
Even if we somehow managed to get no more on top of what we are already getting,it's already a cracking attendance we get ,so I don't give a fuck who says what.Mostly cluless gobshites on forums and twitter.

It can only be good. Increased availability of tickets and probably cheaper prices. My daughter is on the waiting list and hopefully she'll get a season card for next season or at worst the season after.

I couldn't care less about a few empty seats.

KnaresboroughBlue said:

Neither do I or most posters on here.

Neither does Sheikh Mansour or Chairman Khaldoon.

Neither does Real Madrid or Barcelona.

It is only of the utmost importance in Raggy Mickey Mouser World. Sadly for them, that's all they have left to hold to. Shame.

coleridge said:
dawlish dave said:
dawlish dave said:
Not looking to start a empty seat thread, just how do we see the average attendance for EPL games next season.

My OP.
Any chance of sticking to it.

On BM? No chance.

Existentialism rules in an oxymoronic manner.

Oh alright, 53, 473. I am expecting the prize to be of 'top shelf of the tombola stall' quality.

You Sir are a mournful optimist!

coleridge said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:

It is only of the utmost importance in Raggy Mickey Mouser World. Sadly for them, that's all they have left to hold to. Shame.

I dont think that's entirely true. Full houses appeal to the corporates, they like to think they've got a "hot ticket". If they pay megabucks and find that anybody could have got in, and a lot cheaper, its not quite the same. It doesnt impress their clients as much.

Shallow but that's how it is.

cibaman said:
coleridge said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:

I dont think that's entirely true. Full houses appeal to the corporates, they like to think they've got a "hot ticket". If they pay megabucks and find that anybody could have got in, and a lot cheaper, its not quite the same. It doesnt impress their clients as much.

Shallow but that's how it is.

With respect, my bro, I was not contemplating a half empty stadium. From up in corporate, I doubt that a few empty rows by the pitch are deflecting you from your champers and canapes.

I hope we sing. "Where were you when we were shit" From day one and at every home game b4 the away fans think they are funny.

Best Fans in the country after City: Sunderland. Sold 43k for Burnley at home. That's more than we were getting under Pearce. 1973 is the last time they won something

Like to see how many Man Utd fans would watch their team after 40 years with no trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.