Next seasons average crowd.

Manchester33 said:
Even if we don't sell it out who cares?

It's only good to have more seats - either it will be a better atmosphere because there are more people there, or the tickets will go cheaper because they want to fill it! Another point is, if it is empty it gives us more scope to invite schools and community groups to the Etihad and try and turn them Blue! United have done this for years, my step brother lives in OT and gets free tickets from his school to pretty much every game!

rags seem to care.

god knows why tho.

it (expanding) is smart thing to do, plain and simple. personally I can't wait to see (& try out) the new 3rd tier!

dawlish dave said:
Not looking to start a empty seat thread, just how do we see the average attendance for EPL games next season.

My OP.
Any chance of sticking to it.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
IWasHere said:
The rags that go on about empty seats probably don't go to games, probably never been to one as well.
Same goes for most Liverpool fans making the same point. It's fucking comical, it really is.
Even if we somehow managed to get no more on top of what we are already getting,it's already a cracking attendance we get ,so I don't give a fuck who says what.Mostly cluless gobshites on forums and twitter.

right just did this quick calculation on my peter swales 1980s calculator and it said 17.679

elka-51-vintage-desktop-calculator-bulgaria-1980s-working-green-nixie-tube-display.jpg

dawlish dave said:
dawlish dave said:
Not looking to start a empty seat thread, just how do we see the average attendance for EPL games next season.

My OP.
Any chance of sticking to it.

53,500 mate (as I've already posted on the Etihad Campus thread).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.