Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I'm alone in the kit doesn't affect results camp.

Just thought the reaction would be "shit kit not buying" rather than this uproar.

It's our identity
We keep getting surveys and propaganda about being part of the club, yet our custodians are prepared to let our identity just drift away
I'm trying to get my head around seeing my team line up in this at the Etihad, but because we'll be in colours nothing like City, I really believe that I'll feel like a neutral watching two teams I have no affiliation to

It's our identity
We keep getting surveys and propaganda about being part of the club, yet our custodians are prepared to let our identity just drift away
I'm trying to get my head around seeing my team line up in this at the Etihad, but because we'll be in colours nothing like City, I really believe that I'll feel like a neutral watching two teams I have no affiliation to

Did you feel the same regarding the laser blue kappa kit?

I'll throw this out there...
If we would win UCL wearing this leaked top, blue shorts and white or blue socks....

Would it then become "City approved" and the old tymers would get over their whole white shorts and no navy thing?

No is the simple answer it will be awful even if we do a quadrouple, ,if we did it would be remembered because of it, just like the gillingham kit is, now that was an awful kit and no one wants a kit like that again, but it will always have place. and this would, but it should still never be repeated as an idea again.

It's our identity
I care about the kit because I'm a geek and wish we'd stick to sky blue shirts, white shorts.

Sat at the stadium confused about who I'm watching would be a hysterical reaction though.

Did you feel the same regarding the laser blue kappa kit?

No, because even though it was a darker shade of blue it was white shorts with dark socks

Our shade of light blue has always varied. I'm in my 50's and have witnessed countless changes from the early 1970's

We play in light blue shirts and white shorts. That is our identity.
For your information I despise white socks and there are only three reasons to have these, a team has white shirts, is Brazil or is Chelsea

Would you normally buy the kit every year?
The last time I bought the current season's kit was the first umbro one, towards the end of the season on a Monday night against Wigan. I bought it because it was in the two t-shirts for £20 deal and I thought it was a good deal for a tenner.

I get them passed on by my Dad the season after they expire now. I also buy the shirt for my eldest and the kit for my younger lad. Why do you ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.