Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think enough blame is being directed at the club.

There is still someone on our board who has had to green light these atrocious designs. Someone who doesn't give a shit about our identity, and only really cares that the colours match their precious CFG brand.

And that twat is the one who should be taking the heat, moreso than Nike.
Soriano then,he does his job well but in doing so has disregarded the match goers and the rest of us in the uk

I remember when we were shit and our kits were the only thing we could be proud of. I want those days back :-(

I don't really, but it is a shitcunt of a kit.

Soriano then,he does his job well but in doing so has disregarded the match goers and the rest of us in the uk

Of all the shirt wearers who go to the games the vast majority will wear the new shirt, this thread is the same every year a very vocal minority whinging about the kit

Typical that after years of Nike making all the top clubs' kits, they finally make ours, they make them shit and everyone else moves to Adidas!

Still waiting for someone to scream bloody murder at that deal between Adidas and Utd though. Double what Etihad pay City for naming, sponsorship and advertising rights on several commodities and we're the dodgy ones...

I think it's more a case of Adidas being very selective these days about whom they choose
There's a simple solution to all this; don't buy it. Buy a retro shirt instead. Nike's sales go down & the ground ends up full of shirts that actually represent the club as opposed to this dross. Not that Soriano will give a fuck, he'll be satisfied if it sells well abroad, which it probably will.

I wonder about that to. I wonder if there is any way that part of the deal is that Nike have a veto on the final say, after all they are paying us the money and they have their "stock" designs that get used by other clubs...perhaps the deal says "we come to you with 3/4 designs, all built around our stock kits at the time and you must choose one of them"? That way we are having to choose the least offensive option.
Are there any other clubs out there using Nike kits that have a Nike kit that is not one of their templates?

There's a simple solution to all this; don't buy it. Buy a retro shirt instead. Nike's sales go down & the ground ends up full of shirts that actually represent the club as opposed to this dross. Not that Soriano will give a fuck, he'll be satisfied if it sells well abroad, which it probably will.

Still love the lazer blue ones..

m9y8RO1gs0B1vFYkQwLoqyg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.