Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have these threads every year, but look on twitter, city forums, fb, city voice etc there is nowt but negativity towards this home kit. Yeah people will buy it, but I doubt it is a minority whinging, the kits shite.

anyway the new shirt gets on my tits so lets look at our better old ones

Man.City_.1970.Home_.LS_.000-1.jpg

1988.90.manchester.city_.away_.s.3133.1-1.jpg

1997.99.manchester.city_.home_.s.6154.1-1.jpg

1990.92.away-1.jpg

31ULXXqZ%2BTL._AA300_.jpg

1985.87.manchester.city_.home_.s.5692.1.1-1.jpg

Of all the shirt wearers who go to the games the vast majority will wear the new shirt, this thread is the same every year a very vocal minority whinging about the kit

Bollocks man... the 'minority'? Pretty much everyone hates the fucking thing... of the few who don't the worst ones are those that say "I don't care what we play in blah blah blah' – I really don't understand the apathy of some fans when it comes to our colours! Also, notice there was no 'whinging' last year... you know when we got sky blue shirts and socks, white shorts and trim... funny that!
Personally I would rather the club got the kit colours right than fucked about with the badge.

I remember when princess di died everybody was trying to outgrief the next person this thread is the same
Oh I'm so outraged, it's not our tradition .

I don't want tradition I want a trail blazer of a club if you want tradition support Liverpool they ave a great istry

Bollocks man... the 'minority'? Pretty much everyone hates the fucking thing... of the few who don't the worst ones are those that say "I don't care what we play in blah blah blah' – I really don't understand the apathy of some fans when it comes to our colours! Also, notice there was no 'whinging' last year... you know when we got sky blue shirts and socks, white shorts and trim... funny that!
Personally I would rather the club got the kit colours right than fucked about with the badge.

Bollocks lol, 1st game of the season at home the vast majority who wear the kit will be wearing the new shirt, bluemoan doesn't speak for the majority i

Much appreciated Karen.

I've got to say, I'm not sure what all the fuss is about other than it looking like a training top. However, as mentioned earlier, it could be turquoise and I'd be none the wiser.

Given its designed by Nike it could be sky blue pink!

Bollocks lol, 1st game of the season at home the vast majority who wear the kit will be wearing the new shirt, bluemoan doesn't speak for the majority i

Calling it now – next season's kits will have the lowest sales figures in years... and lowest of all the Nike ones to date. I think more will wear last seasons shirt.
On top of the fucking awful design and colours you have to consider quality – I looked at the England shirt in the shops last week... cheap and nasty – they can fuck right off!

Calling it now – next season's kits will have the lowest sales figures in years... and lowest of all the Nike ones to date. I think more will wear last seasons shirt.
On top of the fucking awful design and colours you have to consider quality – I looked at the England shirt in the shops last week... cheap and nasty – they can fuck right off!

Ok

I remember when princess di died everybody was trying to outgrief the next person this thread is the same
Oh I'm so outraged, it's not our tradition .

I don't want tradition I want a trail blazer of a club if you want tradition support Liverpool they ave a great istry

It's all about opinion and perspective but, producing a cheap, shite material kit with pointless different coloured sleaves and socks that match none of it, doesn't shout trail blazer.
We may win everything going, but the kit will still be shite. Maybe that doesn't matter to some, but it does to others and understandadly.
Also honouring our club traditions and colours is vastly different to the istree boys crying about their past glories.

A lot of club fans that has had shit kits and ideas foisted upon them have complained rightfully, cardiff and the red kit, everton and the club badge, hull and the change of the team name etc. If it's a crap idea it should be criticised, and these kits are crap in my opinion.

Last edited:
Of all the shirt wearers who go to the games the vast majority will wear the new shirt, this thread is the same every year a very vocal minority whinging about the kit
The thing is, this year it isn't just a vocal minority. The vast majority of this thread, experienced posters and new alike have all slated both. More seem happy with the home than away, but the overwhelming consensus amongst City fans appears to be that we're being done over by Nike and someone on the board. That's not just taking the opinion from here, take a look at Twitter, Facebook and most people I know can't stand the potential kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.