Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, this year it isn't just a vocal minority. The vast majority of this thread, experienced posters and new alike have all slated both. More seem happy with the home than away, but the overwhelming consensus amongst City fans appears to be that we're being done over by Nike and someone on the board. That's not just taking the opinion from here, take a look at Twitter, Facebook and most people I know can't stand the potential kits.

Ok

Anyone who has seen the Oregon Ducks multitude of vomit-inducing uniform designs by Nike for the school of their owner/founder and the flagship team in their own backyard will realize that Nike has no adult supervision in their design department. "By the kids...for the kids." It won't change and the only answer is to part ways and bid good riddance. If an American firm is to be used then Under Armour would be a far better choice. They've done a fabulous job for Spurs. Otherwise I'd be looking at Adidas. Both firms offer high quality gear and look like they have adult designers rather than 12-year-olds designing pajamas for a school project.

There are still plenty of new old stock Umbro embassy kits floating around the net for half the bat these nike offerings will be priced at....bit of a no brainer

I can see the team taking their tracksuit tops off after the pre match presentation to a chorus of 'who the fuck, who the fuck, who the fucking hell are we, who the fucking hell are we

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.