Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think it's ok.

Aye when I get to the age I start wearing pyjama's again.

utterly awful unless it's a training kit, all it needs is subaru acrosss it's chest and it's coventry circa 2003

coventry_city_2003-2004.gif

An insult to our colours and club is what this is by nike

I personally think Nike did a class job with Turkey's Euro kits. Just imagine this in sky blue instead.

turkey-euro-2016-kit-3.jpg

turkey-euro-2016-kit-2.jpg

Here it is repeated from page 56.
Nice badge - sadly the rest is fucking awful.
my wife always says to me "Don't mix your blues - blue only goes with white or black!" She's right, whoever approved this abomination needs firing. Seriously it's shit.

I personally think Nike did a class job with Turkey's Euro kits. Just imagine this in sky blue instead.

turkey-euro-2016-kit-3.jpg

turkey-euro-2016-kit-2.jpg

the away kit is sky blue and white - ish

Screen-Shot-2016-03-17-at-12.37.32.png

Nacy socks and navy side piping and I could have lived with that. but the pyjama top is crap

About the badge, didnt we take the piss out of the scum when they took "F.C" off their badge? Now we have done the same.
I hate that new kit, it looks shite and nothing to me like a true city kit. The badge is crap too, they should of gone the whole hog and put comic sans font on it if they were trying to make it look like a shit clip art template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.