Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul-Moulden-600x861.jpg

Away

$(KGrHqRHJEEFH,sK1ZMnBR-9LbbH1w~~60_1.JPG

3rd

mcfc-kit-away-1982-84-300x300.jpg

Definitely agree with the maroon away. For the 3rd kit, I'd more point to the white away kit from around 99/01. For the home, see '68-72.

Definitely agree with the maroon away. For the 3rd kit, I'd more point to the white away kit from around 99/01. For the home, see '68-72.

well yeah the 68 home is classic that or the above for me no blue shorts or white socks

the white away was more my point that that should be our 3rd colour, the 99-01 the sash kit from the other year as long as its white with black/navy trim not ghost green, banana yellow, silver etc

Last edited:
Haha he would be correct we've got a right bunch of goks on here
The only reason some on here get so pissed off about a football kit is they usually dress in tescos finest or hand me downs scruffy fuckers and they look forward to wearing there nylon sports wear for Sunday best. Full kit wankers :)
I know but there all blues though, so you got love em.

I think the picture of the kit below makes the kit look better than the earlier leaked pictures that looked like they were taken in someone's garage.

The colours don't look as dull.

Agree that it would look better with white shorts though.

2uqj9mq.jpg

I think the picture of the kit below makes the kit look better than the earlier leaked pictures that looked like they were taken in someone's garage.

The colours don't look as dull.

Agree that it would look better with white shorts though.

2uqj9mq.jpg
It'd look better with someone else's badge.

What an awful shirt....'So we've got the badge sorted but let's wait a couple more years before we get it all looking right......then we'll do dark blue shorts'.....Sort it City FFS

The bizarre thing about all this is how easily it could be fixed if City or Nike listened to opinion.

The shirt seems to have split us. Many people don't like it but a lot, myself included, quite like it. It's certainly not what I'd choose but having seen the football headlines picture, I think it's smart.

The thing that almost everyone agrees on is the shorts and socks. Give that shirt white shorts and sky blue socks with navy turnovers to match the sleeves or navy socks with sky blue turnovers and it'd be really good.

Nike seem to value their template over all of this though and as a result, have turned the fans against their products. It really wouldn't be difficult even at this stage to give us different shorts and socks.

They did it last season with the ghost green kit which was launched with black socks Tha the team never actually wore. They could rectify this kit and still stick to their template shirt and far more people would be happy.

It's a smart looking shirt if you take it in isolation but it needs white,it must be sky blue and white,our colours,i don't get why we have let them do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.