Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what I'd choose but they're not dire either. Need to wait and see what the finished article looks and feels like. Top badge, top manager better have a poor top to keep life entertaining!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not sure why the Sun is reporting that its the "away" shirt were all pissed off about. Its the home one thats catching all the flack and so it should be. Need to keep it going until the club starts listening to the fans.

I bet the casual polo shirts with the new badge on will be through the roof.

Well, that's if they don't manage to fck them up an all.

I'm watching the shop.mcfc.uk like a hawk when they'll launch new polos with the new badge.
I had already decided to buy the new home kit this year but after that monstrosity I'm forced to look at the alternatives

Not sure why the Sun is reporting that its the "away" shirt were all pissed off about. Its the home one thats catching all the flack and so it should be. Need to keep it going until the club starts listening to the fans.

10000000% this.

The away kit could IMO be pink for all I care as our home shirt is all that matters and in reality we should only wear our away shirt at likes of Coventry, Lazio, Napoli or Malmo.

And before anyone says something about white kits (like Spurs) or blue (like Chelsea) kits similar then I ask why do they then wear their home shirts at Eastlands?

There's a simple solution to all this; don't buy it. Buy a retro shirt instead. Nike's sales go down & the ground ends up full of shirts that actually represent the club as opposed to this dross. Not that Soriano will give a fuck, he'll be satisfied if it sells well abroad, which it probably will.

I don't think enough blame is being directed at the club.

There is still someone on our board who has had to green light these atrocious designs. Someone who doesn't give a shit about our identity, and only really cares that the colours match their precious CFG brand.

And that twat is the one who should be taking the heat, moreso than Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.