Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

Not even going to bother ringing them to see if my order went through piss poor that to have a server that cant deal with the volume that was to be expected

Matty said:
moomba said:
Mine seems to have gone up a lot :(

Direct debit it a good initiative as is the tram season card (until I lose it on the piss on the first day of the season).

Site is broken now anyway.

As my memory is like a sieve I have no idea what I paid last season, but this season East Stand Level 1 block 109 is going to set me back £690 for a Platinum and £640 for a Gold. Anyone any cluse what the increase is here?

The website is so shit. How can they not have realised that, upon allowing people to renew, there would be a peak volume of people tryign to do so. There's no way they should have allowed it to crash like this, piss poor planning and a complete lack of proper testing.

I am in 107 I am sure that it was £590 last year for gold but I too cannot remember exactly.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Cheers danielmanc

An increase of £50 was expected.I could go gold and actually reduce the cost but do I take the chance re loyalty points...

19 Games divided by £50 is an icrease of just under £3 per match..No complaints.

I was thinking the same but if I go Platinum it takes me well inside the 7000 point barrier so I'll probably twist one more time.

This years rewards for platinum,

If rewards are your thing, then Platinum’s your card. It gives you all the great benefits of a Gold Seasoncard – with seats for all 19 home Premier League matches – but for an additional £50 you get double the loyalty points on the tickets you buy. The more points you have, the more chance you have of getting tickets to the big games. Simple as that.New for this season you can also take advantage of a special Metrolink Matchday Season Ticket. Of course, Platinum Seasoncard holders continue to have access to Ticket Exchange for those occasions when you can’t get to a match.
Benefits:

Tickets for 19 home Premier League games
380 (double) loyalty points on joining
Buy and sell tickets on Ticket Exchange*
Digital subscription to the offical matchday programme
10% retail discount
Pay by Direct Debit
Voucher for up to £150 off flights with Etihad Airways**
Voucher for £25 off concerts or sports events at viagogo.co.uk***
Add:

FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Schemes (+200 loyalty points per scheme)
Seasonal car parking £150
Metrolink Matchday Season Ticket** £70 (£30 for 5-16 year olds)

Can somebody please be kind enough to inform me if east stand level one has risen?? I have tried the website but no joy!<br /><br />-- Thu May 16, 2013 11:35 am --<br /><br />
Paul Powers Bar said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
I am in 107 I am sure that it was £590 last year for gold but I too cannot remember exactly.

me too

i think i paid £650 for platinum

i'm also in 107... has there been a rise??

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Matty said:
moomba said:
Mine seems to have gone up a lot :(

Direct debit it a good initiative as is the tram season card (until I lose it on the piss on the first day of the season).

Site is broken now anyway.

As my memory is like a sieve I have no idea what I paid last season, but this season East Stand Level 1 block 109 is going to set me back £690 for a Platinum and £640 for a Gold. Anyone any cluse what the increase is here?

The website is so shit. How can they not have realised that, upon allowing people to renew, there would be a peak volume of people tryign to do so. There's no way they should have allowed it to crash like this, piss poor planning and a complete lack of proper testing.

I went Platinum and, to be honest, £640 sounds aboout right for what I would have paid last season. I'd have preferred the prices to remain the same, after all, in the grand scheme of things, what's another on average £50 per person to a club like City? If you assume we've got 35,000 seasoncard holders then that's 35,000 x £50 so £1.75m. A drop in the ocean when FFP is concerned. Still, a £50 increase isn't the end of the World so I'll be paying it.

Can't get on the site, must be too many people on there !

Anybody know the price for adult Colin Bell level 3 ? On gold

Thanks

Mikecini said:
If rewards are your thing, then Platinum’s your card. It gives you all the great benefits of a Gold Seasoncard – with seats for all 19 home Premier League matches – but for an additional £50 you get double the loyalty points on the tickets you buy. The more points you have, the more chance you have of getting tickets to the big games. Simple as that.

It's disgraceful really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.