Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

Can't get any prices the website is down. Piss poor city use your extra season ticket money for a better server

tilbz said:
Can't get any prices the website is down. Piss poor city use your extra season ticket money for a better server
I've just checked mine no problem

tilbz said:

i have posted them all at the bottom of the previous page

Paul Powers Bar said:
all gold prices

Membership%20Brochure%202013-14%20Stands%202.ashx

Membership%20Brochure%202013-14%20Stands%203.ashx

Membership%20Brochure%202013-14%20Stands%204.ashx

Membership%20Brochure%202013-14%20Stands.ashx

So I'm looking at £610,

Ta

South stand

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Seasoncards/Prices/South-Stand-Level-1-and-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Seaso ... el-1-and-2</a>

21% increase for kids in the family stand.

Was £95 last season, now £115 IIRC

7.6% for adults increase

think i'm going to move my seat and drop to gold to save money!

was level 3 on the half way line, will move to the end of level 3, drop off platinum and save 130 quid

the option to pay by direct debit is very much appreciated

Rorz88 said:
Blue Tooth said:
Rammy Blue said:
I like the quarterly payment scheme, makes it all nice and easy.

Direct Debit will replace the Zebra Finance loan option, and is available as a payment option for all Seasoncard sales (excluding Value Gold).

There are two Direct Debit options;
One full payment taken on 1st July 2013,

Four equally split installments taken in July 2013, September 2013, November 2013 and February 2014.

Those who take up the four installment option will have the choice of the payment being debited on the 1st or 15th of each month.

By signing up to the Direct Debit scheme, the supporter is agreeing to an automatic renewals scheme, this means that next season the supporter’s Seasoncard will automatically be renewed (including any add-on product purchased the previous year) and they will once again be enrolled in the Direct Debit scheme.

Direct Debit is not available for Hospitality products.
Does this mean that if you went on the scheme this year but then lost your job at the end of the season and had to cancel, you wouldnt be able to ??

That cant be right, surely you would be able to cancel it if you need too.

It does say if you miss one of the payments your seasoncard gets cancelled until sorted so I guess if you never paid again it'd cancel by default.
I think it's just a clever way to get renewals. Once you have set it up it's easy to leave alone if you earn regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.