Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

i cannot understand how each year we get an increase in price, yet in 2 years time there are going to be lots of 300 pound season tickets in the newly built south stand.

if the prices have increased by another 10-20% in two years time, then these all new cheap season tickets are going to be less than half price of the rest of the ground.

squirtyflower said:
I'm considering the quarterly payments, seems a no-brainer

I always get a new Credit Card this time of year, as the season ticket plus my car insurance and car tax are due. I get the one with the longest period of 0% on purchases and just lump them all on that. Got a Tesco's Credit Card a couple of weeks ago, 0% APR on purchases for something like 14 months I think, I'll pay it off in my own time before then and not pay a penny in interest.

Mine's gone up £75 in 107.

That's £665 Gold and £715 if you don't want to lose your place in the away ticket hierarchy.

Not happy with that at all, we've seen increases like that every season for 3 years now.

Should there be a similar increase next season I'll struggle to justify the outlay, this year will be difficult as it is.

Get a grip a City, we're not a London club with an abundance of high earning fans.

I don't think it's much to ask that the club's executives keep a perspective on the value of these increases to our revenue, of which they represent a tiny percentage. To the match going fan these yearly increases do not go unnoticed and are of much greater expense.

We don't care about the bells and whistles, the halftime 'entertainment' or any of that nonsense, our priority is ticket prices.

Our priority is that we can continue to watch City as we did prior to 2008, that we can continue to support the club as we did when it was 'unfashionable' and when some of our newer fans wouldn't have touched it with a barge pole.

Don't forget about the people that made this club what it is in the first place.

Does anybody know the dates for relocating seats?
I sit next to a right pair of tools and missed the date
last year.

waspish said:
baddddad said:
Anyone know if you can still phone and re-locate for the odd match with Value Gold?

Visit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard</a> or call 0161 444 1894 to renew your Seasoncard.

thanks for that. Anyone else?

fathellensbellend said:
i cannot understand how each year we get an increase in price, yet in 2 years time there are going to be lots of 300 pound season tickets in the newly built south stand.

if the prices have increased by another 10-20% in two years time, then these all new cheap season tickets are going to be less than half price of the rest of the ground.

The 'lots of £300 season tickets in 2 years' is nothing but hype -absolute rubbish. it aint gonna happen. Just a feeble attempt at some 'positive PR' pumped out to try and give us a good news story and deflect from the more serious crap which is on us at the moment.
No coincidence the idea (note: not plans) for the extension to the Etihad to 60,000 seats has just recently surfaced either.
I'll believe the £300 season ticket story when I have one and not until.

EL2 last season £700 renewal's £790 up 12%.
Do you get a refund if you re-locate to a cheaper seat?

alg said:
EL2 last season £700 renewal's £790 up 12%.
Do you get a refund if you re-locate to a cheaper seat?

Yeah. They'll refund the difference.

My mate said:
Does anybody know the dates for relocating seats?
I sit next to a right pair of tools and missed the date
last year.
June 6th to 10th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.