Neymar

Its not dreaming to assume that if he left, we would get him. Unless you know him personally, you dont know if he would leave or not.
If any footballer was "available" I imagine we are always a realistic option. However, again, Neymar was never going to be "available", it is dreaming to think he was.

If a Barca fan said they could sign Aguero in the summer, what would you think?

If any footballer was "available" I imagine we are always a realistic option. However, again, Neymar was never going to be "available", it is dreaming to think he was.

If a Barca fan said they could sign Aguero in the summer, what would you think?
Some of our fans don't see the hypocrisy in thinking we can get Neymar, but other teams can't get our best players.

Neymar and Barca already agreed an extension. We are only waiting for summer to announce the deal as club can't spend anymore on wages at this moment (before new shirt sponsorship is in effect).

We can sell you Munir or Sandro. Or Tello.

No need for that. I never insulted anyone.
If you can't take banter that's another story.

Sorry mate your message must have come across wrong over text, hard to gauge the tone, and it came across as you having a dig at City being small-time and saying that we would only be able to sign your worst players.

So apologies for the insults if that isn't the case.

But that FCBarca guy really does come across as arrogant and condescending on here.

I actually like Barca and prefer them to Real, but can't stand when people condescend City.

It's alright. You have former Barca directors there and now are getting Pep. With him and your money you can attract anyone now.

Just beware of pep hipster fanboys coming here. They can be the worst bunch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.