Neymar

If Neymar comes he's going to be playing LW for most of our games. That would either bench Sane or move him to RW, benching Sterling. Not to mention it would cost world record money.
My mistake didnt realise you meant him coming to us ,after you said let him be someone else's headache

This deal always seemed strange because who in their right mind leaves Barca for PSG. I know he's being paid a fortune to be their, but like some one else posted PSG appear to have been used or acted as a stooge to simply facilitate a move to Real. Either way Neymar senior will be rubbing his hands and skipping all the way to the bank. It'll be interesting to see how much the fee is with the sharp inflation in the price of players.
I don’t understand that to be honest. Why not just go direct to Real if that was the case? Whoever paid his buy out clause could buy him and if he goes to Real now it wouldn’t be any cheaper than his buy out clause was for Barca. I just think he was desperate to get away from Barca and he found out the grass wasn’t greener.

I don’t understand that to be honest. Why not just go direct to Real if that was the case? Whoever paid his buy out clause could buy him and if he goes to Real now it wouldn’t be any cheaper than his buy out clause was for Barca. I just think he was desperate to get away from Barca and he found out the grass wasn’t greener.

I'm not sure Barca would have sold him to Real due to their bitter rivalry as the subsequent all out would have been massive. I think the only player in recent times who has moved directly from one to the other is Luis Figo and I'm sure he was in the driving seat because of the length of time he had left on his contract. I'm pretty sure Louis Enrique and Samuel Eto did the reverse move but I'm sure there was a club in between like with the original Ronaldo.

I'm not sure Barca would have sold him to Real due to their bitter rivalry as the subsequent all out would have been massive. I think the only player in recent times who has moved directly from one to the other is Luis Figo and I'm sure he was in the driving seat because of the length of time he had left on his contract. I'm pretty sure Louis Enrique and Samuel Eto did the reverse move but I'm sure there was a club in between like with the original Ronaldo.
If the release clause was met Barca had no say, he could have joined real if he wanted to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.