Neymar

Everybody barring one or two teams.

Might end up at Newcastle with Bale.

They could become the fading star retirement home.

cant imagine he fancies the geordies just at the minute and they wont pay huge wages currently anyway? I would imagine txiki has at least been contacted by Neymars people though

Everybody barring one or two teams.

Might end up at Newcastle with Bale.

They could become the fading star retirement home.
He's really not comparable to Bale.

Neymar is still one of the world's very best players. I'm certain he would be a huge success here.

I agree that it probably won't happen, but not because of a lack of quality on his part.

He's really not comparable to Bale.

Neymar is still one of the world's very best players. I'm certain he would be a huge success here.

I agree that it probably won't happen, but not because of a lack of quality on his part.
Is he? Maybe.

He‘s won the French league a lot since he moved to PSG. A league they’d have probably won anyway without him.

Bale played golf for years and didn’t play much.

Neymar goes on the piss loads and doesn’t play much.

The thing is you can say you don’t want him, but as a business point of view City would be crazy not to go for him at that fee. His marketability elevates the club. Kids love him he’s the Ronaldiniho of this generation. he’s up there with Ronaldo,Messi in marketability. City would get a new massive audience/fan base at the club buying Neymar shirts more sponsors etc. It would be massive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.