Neymar

Neymar isn’t lazy and we should not want him at United. He’s earned his diver reputation and has struggled to stay fit but he’s very good and works quite hard. It’s just a fairly lazy transference of “Brazilian attacker” supposed traits onto Neymar.

I don’t see any way this deal is possible to us and the circus probably isn’t worth it but we should not want him at any of our rivals he’s still really good. I don’t see why he’d go to the Europa league so really it’s just Chelsea and maybe in some crazy world Liverpool actually sell Salah otherwise I don’t see him in Prem

For the people who are criticizing his attitude and behavior.

I think the biggest problem for Neymar has been he hasn't had a disciplinarian coach the way Guardiola is. His best year was when he was under Enrique in Barca.

He was magnificent because Enrique held him accountable and he was a team player and played fantastically.

If he is willing to come here and buy in, work hard and not bicker, complain and disappear off to Brazil for a month every time he gets a slight knock, I think he would be excellent here.

If he is willing to come in on reasonable wages and not blow up the wage structure.

You make a very interesting point. There are a lot of ‘ifs’ though. On balance, I wouldn’t personally want him but it would be crazy if the club and Pep didn’t give it some thought.

from whoscored.com today - Since moving to PSG in 2017, Neymar has played just 7832 of a possible 16,110 minutes (48.6%) of Ligue 1 football
I think that has more to do with the fact he doesnt actually want to play Ligue 1 football, he'd want to play as much PL football as possible.

Having said that, he'd get battered every game in the PL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.