Neymar

Not sure why I didn’t expect him to, but I’ve just seen he speaks decent English. Any settling in period would certainly be helped by that. Anyway, still don’t think this is happening.

The point is that he seems to have a reputation as a lazy player who doesn't contribute to the team and throws himself on the floor a lot, and that's not the reality of him defensively.
Yeah I’m quite shocked by those stats tbh.

Perhaps he’d come on a loan deal?

IF it’s true PSG want rid, we could pay a proportion of his wages, maybe even with goal/assist bonuses. We wouldn’t be committed to a huge deal then, and if he dicked us about we could terminate it.

PSG would get him out and a large percentage of his pay off their books. Player would get regular games in a world cup year. We get a genuine superstar with bags of talent.

Win-win all round.

Perhaps he’d come on a loan deal?

IF it’s true PSG want rid, we could pay a proportion of his wages, maybe even with goal/assist bonuses. We wouldn’t be committed to a huge deal then, and if he dicked us about we could terminate it.

PSG would get him out and a large percentage of his pay off their books. Player would get regular games in a world cup year. We get a genuine superstar with bags of talent.

Win-win all round.

No thanks.

I think this move makes sense for all concerned.

Neymar may have come to the realisation that his career is dwindling as PSG and french football aren't challenging him enough, emphasised in a world Cup year.

Im not a fan of the image that he has made for himself but under pep perhaps his character would change. City focus on signing good people as well as good players. He would undoubtedly add value to the team when trying to break down stubborn defences.

Im not sure I can see a Qatari owned club selling to an Emirati one

I think this move makes sense for all concerned.

Neymar may have come to the realisation that his career is dwindling as PSG and french football aren't challenging him enough, emphasised in a world Cup year.

Im not a fan of the image that he has made for himself but under pep perhaps his character would change. City focus on signing good people as well as good players. He would undoubtedly add value to the team when trying to break down stubborn defences.

Im not sure I can see a Qatari owned club selling to an Emirati one

I think they need him gone as well though mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.