Neymar

You must have seen a different Neymar to me mate. The one I have seen is talented but under performing, whinging and diving and would do to dressing room harmony what adolf hitler did to world peace. Pep has made great store over recruiting people with the right character and I don’t see him as being of that character, much like Ronaldo. Do you really see him as being a Pep player?

I do talent wise without question mate but I also think at PSG it’s been too easy and he’s been allowed to be too big headed? PSG signed to launch the World Cup promotion and now that’s coming up in December they need him gone? One last move to us might refocus him under pep and then maybe even NYCFC after that?

You must have seen a different Neymar to me mate. The one I have seen is talented but under performing, whinging and diving and would do to dressing room harmony what adolf hitler did to world peace. Pep has made great store over recruiting people with the right character and I don’t see him as being of that character, much like Ronaldo. Do you really see him as being a Pep player?
Depends can i get guaranteed confirmation of 'how pissed off with a point to prove' levels after being shown the door by PSG?

If he's on a years loan in 'BIG FUCK YOU' mode i'll take it.. :)

Don't know whether it's the bt microphones that are shit or the City fans who are so quiet, but each goal has been so quiet, can't understand it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.