Neymar

I'm on my own but I'd be jealous. He's not as much of a lazy bastard as he's made out to be and he's an astonishingly good footballer to boot.
me too, I wouldn't want him in sky blue, but whenever I watch him (bar the antics) i’m always blown away at how good he is technically. fair to say best since ronaldinho

A heir to CR7 as Utd's spiritual leader? Yes, please...on a 10-year deal if possible! Regarding City - hard pass.

Neymar will unsettle the rags even further, the Freddie Mercury tribute will be livid as someone steals his thunder.

He's got no end of football mates who've been there and regretted it and will tell him not to do it. Still, they have got a 'fat wage, sat on the bench for years, don't play', vacancy on the wage bill after this season - wonder if he can pull strange faces?
I think its another season ticket fishing trip - it's the season to get rag hopes up and then dash them. That record breaking wage bill will explode if he rocks up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.