Neymar

Ridiculously gifted and skilful player.

A lot of you cunts on here were all “Grealish is the biggest dickhead on the planet” before we signed him and yet he’s been nothing but loveable as fuck.

If this kid is going spare you get him.
Just think of the marketing potential alone and the opening up the Brazilian talent market at the same time for up and coming players.

We can easily accommodate him for 18 months then loan out to NYC.

His injury record. He was injured when we approached him and then he broke down soon after he returned to Juventus.

We’ve got the best medical department in the world and Peps training methods (no fitness work without the ball etc) and in-game decisions - preferring to play people for 90 and rest them the next game rather than sub them on and off - have had most of our players getting fewer injuries than ever.

Can’t say he’d have been injury free but I think he’d have done much better. And he wouldn’t have been rushed back either.

I have to plead ignorance here as I’ve not heard of this player. Sounds exciting, but who is he and what does he do please?
Plays for Napoli. Was their best player last season leading them to a first Serie A title since Maradona played for them.

Elite player. Perfect for us.

And he would be totally worth it because his output would be of an African Gold mine, Diamond mine, Plantinum mine combined.
He wouldn't come in on the wages Neymar would, and he also comes with no baggage. He's a Team player without having the Ego the likes of Mbappe and Neymar have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.