Neymar

Hope he goes to Madrid or Barca, it would stop either of these clubs trying to buy Aguero from us, and keep them from targets we may be after such as Falcao, Cavani or Lwendowski.

I can't see Neymar, despite his skill on the ball, being a good fit in the Premier League. He hasn't got the strength of players such as Hazard or Silva. Neymar at the moment is far better suited to the Spanish League where he'll win fouls for fun, and be more of a Robinho type of player.

I can't imagine what's going to happen on here if Neymar goes to Real/Barca and at some point in the future plays versus an English team and completely destroys them lol!

Tancredi Palmeri once again ahead of the curve... and correct

Announced yesterday he has it on the good that Neymar to Barca was almost completed.
News bursts out today.

Guy knows his stuff... it's Barca. Id bet my libido on it

ACMilan said:

Announced yesterday he has it on the good that Neymar to Barca was almost completed.
News bursts out today.

Ye Sneijder to Spurs was also a done deal. But in all seriousness Barcelona was the only place he was ever gunna go.

ACMilan said:

News bursts out today.

This guy knows sweet fuck all like the rest of them.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
I wonder if Cesc Fabregas is happy being a squad player at Barcelona? He was one of the stand out players in the Premier League.
He definitely isn't, that's for sure. Question is if he wants to leave and come to the PL, will he play for another club? I'd have him here without thinking twice though!

avoidconfusion said:
ACMilan said:

News bursts out today.

This guy knows sweet fuck all like the rest of them.

Gazzetta dello sport are quoting odilio Rodriguez,vice president of Sao paulo as saying"We announced that the agreement which expires in 2014,will not be extended,because neymar believes his round with us has ended,and there is already a promise with Barcelona"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.