Neymar

I think neymar is gonna leave this summer
God only knows where he can go
I’d take him on a two year deal. Got so much talent if the right coach behind him
Can’t see it happening at all
How much dies he go for? Like Ronaldo leaving Juve I think there's a element of wanting his wages off the books now Mbappe has his new deal.

Incredible talent when he is on it, but not for us. When we went to Paris in April ‘21, he tore us to pieces in the first half, probably one of the best individual performances against us in recent years even if we did win.

His speed of thought and feet are amazing, but he’d be on the ground too often in England.

I just can't see him playing for pep, he does not defend at all. Also he's a superstar in the worst sense, has really bizarre demands in his contract, etc. like cristiano, I worry for the locker room

Having said that, IF the desire to play here comes from him and he really wants to play for pep that badly and pep wants him, sure i'd be very happy with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.