Neymar

Neymar is everything the current City team is not. He's a show boater. He sulks. He thinks he is better than he is. When tackled he rolls around as though he has been thrown out of a car at 50 mph. He's always trying to get players sent off. We must avoid this walking hairstyle.

‘He’s a show boater’ - I’ve seen Phil, Raz, Mahrez and Bernie all take the piss on the pitch. I don’t see the issue with this.

‘He sulks’ - you ever seen KDB on the pitch when things don’t go his way?

‘He exaggerates contact’ - Does this not apply to Raz, Grealish and Mahrez etc?

‘He’s always trying to get players sent off’ - Like we applauded Fernandinho for doing against PSG in the CL?

I understand why people don’t like him. He’s flashy and arrogant but that doesn’t detract from him being a world class footballer.

The main stereotypes about him being lazy and a bad influence were also disproved when we played PSG. He’s was the only PSG player who busted a gut and looked like he cared. Was also interesting seeing Phil asking for his shirt.

‘He’s a show boater’ - I’ve seen Phil, Raz, Mahrez and Bernie all take the piss on the pitch. I don’t see the issue with this.

‘He sulks’ - you ever seen KDB on the pitch when things don’t go his way?

‘He exaggerates contact’ - Does this not apply to Raz, Grealish and Mahrez etc?

‘He’s always trying to get players sent off’ - Like we applauded Fernandinho for doing against PSG in the CL?

I understand why people don’t like him. He’s flashy and arrogant but that doesn’t detract from him being a world class footballer.

The main stereotypes about him being lazy and a bad influence were also disproved when we played PSG. He’s was the only PSG player who busted a gut and looked like he cared. Was also interesting seeing Phil asking for his shirt.
The issue isn’t that he does all these things, it’s the scale that he does them.

Oh, and he’s a **** and a bit of a sister shagging wrong’un too.

He’s everything I despise about players these days, a big fuck off and no thank you. Even Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon would tell the diving, cheating poncey prick to do one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.