Neymar

If we are going to sign someone from PSG I hope it is Marquinhos rather than Neymar.
No disrespect to Neymar but I feel that we need someone agile and experienced in the back line more than a winger with declined pace in the front... (we already have Mahrez in that category, Grealish is a midfilder but he plays as a winger right now with no good pace)...

Plus I think that we should build the team around Haaland &KDB& Foden. They have deep love and connections for the club.

I’m sorry but I aside from name value, I don’t get it. Never reached 20 goals in a Ligue 1 season, reached 22 games once in 5 seasons, never available for important CL games, seems like a prick, injury prone, massive wages.

We could have got Messi on a free last year, but we’re going for his less talented, less disciplined and more injury-prone imitation, for what will probably be a massive fee.

Seems like as un-City a transfer as you can get.
Well if he's less talented than prime Messi I'm not interested!

I bet last year you posted that Grealish was the most un-City transfer you could get? And the club never spent £100m on one player?

Anyway, there's a lot people can criticise about Neymar, but goal output isn't one of them. 341 goals and assists in 329 games since he came to Europe.
I did, and whilst I like the lad, it’s not worked out, yet. Honestly if it was a financial issue, I’d rather have given Sterling the extra £50k a week or whatever he was looking for.

Neymar’s obviously got bags of talent, but if he can’t be arsed playing CL games, what’s the point? Can see him kicking off every week.

Great signing on FIFA, but he’ll piss off half the fans every week.

He must’ve said this in an Interview then, try and find it cause I don’t think he will have an exclusive story with the daily mail, plus I haven’t heard anyone say this.

@birchwoodgingerste So when you said "He has stated" what you actually meant is the Daily Mail have reported that Goal.com have reported an insider close to Neymar thinks he won't leave.

I don't know how old you are but you need to learn the difference between someone saying something, and some random unnamed source reporting to know their feelings.

Things that could stop Neymar to city is the price (highly doubt city will pay more than £70m) and the new manager.

Attachments

• C53335CC-D850-4C94-AED8-AAB9DB59A342.jpeg
    C53335CC-D850-4C94-AED8-AAB9DB59A342.jpeg
    866.1 KB · Views: 133

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.