Neymar

The last outright **** we had that was our **** was Bellamy so we’ve got a history of accepting cunts as long as they are our cunts.

First challenge made by a defender in our league, he'd hit the deck, roll all the way to Sheffield.
I've watched a few PSG games.. French league is very physical and their defenders are not as good as the PL ones, so you can expect less fair tackles and more harsh ones, also french opponents target Neymar A LOT.

Just like most of people everywhere, some of their referees seem to hate Neymar and his playing style, so it's harder for opponents to get booked

on other hand, he literally got a yellow for doing this

I've voted yes mainly down to the amount of piss boiling in Liverpool, Trafford, across the football media, and amongst general City haters.
Would you be bothered if he ended up at United or the scousers? I know for a fact I wouldn’t be. I don’t think anyone would give a fuck if he came here. More likely opposition fans would be rubbing their hands together at the thought of him disrupting the dressing room

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.