Neymar

The Haaland transfer seemed to have been done months ago, so no drama. This Neymar saga lasted only a few days, and the whole window has been uneventful. Hopefully, the squad is in a better place in September.

Manc weather might save us again from signing all these 30+-yo millionaires who want to enjoy their endless money in south European style while still playing some footy...

On the other hand Trafford weather isn't too different. Maybe it even is about our smart club management!

We should go down to our hurting knees any single day and be grateful for the superb expertise we have in our Spaniards and the fox that is Khaldoon.

If there's any truth in him visiting the CFA last week - there must be at least some interest in signing Neymar.

I have not been invited to the CFA and that's how I know City aren't interest in signing me - which is fair dos.

Never wanted me anyway. ;-)
who said about the cfa?

Couldn't care less about Marketing. That strategy continues to fail for United. Big names, huge ego's and imploded dressing rooms. Where did Ronaldo get United? From 2nd to 6th!

Couldn't care less if we are more popular on TikTok and Instagram. We are a trophy winning machine because we aren't doing what United are doing. We buy what we need to buy to fit into our team. Haaland will come here and work for the team.

Neymar will come here and demand the earth. No thanks.
I don't know the sports branding literature, so maybe I'm well out, but presumably star players signed for merchandising and marketing potential really don't add that much if they're not performing on the pitch. United are still living on former glories rather than the fact they signed Pogba. City have it right at the moment: win on the pitch and you make your people's life in the marketing departments much easier.

If there's any truth in him visiting the CFA last week - there must be at least some interest in signing Neymar.

I have not been invited to the CFA and that's how I know City aren't interest in signing me - which is fair dos.

I think the rumour was it was a delegation representing Neymar, not the player himself.

I believe that Txiki really wants Neymar, hence Neymars representatives came. If Pep never wanted him, they wouldn’t have came.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.