Neymar

i think Neymar isn`t a winger anymore. His`s game nowadays is better suited for a false 9/ "10" position.

You don't have to look any further than Pep categorically ruling out Neymar signing

Plan changes all the time, i mean the most recent example is from Cucurella saga. At the beginning the club looked confident it will get done quickly and we know how that unfolds.

i think Neymar isn`t a winger anymore. His`s game nowadays is better suited for a false 9/ "10" position.
Ideal for a 4-2-3-1, he's still a wide playmaker and excellent at what he does. Albeit injury prone and attitude issues.

Neymar haaland mahrez
Kev rodri foden

for me that is a lot better than

Grealish haaland foden
Kev rodri Bernardo

I love Bernardo but between him and Kev it forces foden out wide where I think he’s better suited centrally and if silva wants to go and neymar is an option I don’t see it weakening us

Reactions: Uby
Neymar is a really, really good player and I like to see him playing somewhere else, maybe PL.

But there is no reason for him to leave PSG.

Messi is there, Galtier is backing him up speaking his willingness to take Neymar into his squad despite the boards having tried to sell him before.

To be fair he is lying.

Neymar was hawked around by PSG, they were desperate to get rid.
Neymar was wanted out by the owners but Luis Campos clarified he wanted Neymar to stay and considers him integral. The fact he's a starter and it's this late in the window only backs up what their director said, so it's very unlikely he leaves. But we shall see what happens for the remainder of this transfer window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.