Neymar

Big brand, thanks enough for me and why I don't want this twat anywhere near this club, once people talk about marketing/brand you know the reality as a footballer they are crap.
Haaland is also a big brand, same as Messi, same as Ronaldo, same as Mbappe? Does that mean he's a crap player too? Neymar became that big a marketing name because of his ability. I think people go overboard sometimes because of his pitch antics, but fail to see his actual quality and what he provides. But I get it, not many watch him as regularly so it is expected. End of day we're probably not signing him so it's an irrelevant discussion.

Haaland is also a big brand, same as Messi, same as Ronaldo, same as Mbappe? Does that mean he's a crap player too? Neymar became that big a marketing name because of his ability. I think people go overboard sometimes because of his pitch antics, but fail to see his actual quality and what he provides. But I get it, not many watch him as regularly so it is expected. End of day we're probably not signing him so it's an irrelevant discussion.
Haaland is a superb footballer, his brand is utterly irrelevant, just as it should be.

Haaland is a superb footballer, his brand is utterly irrelevant, just as it should be.
So is Neymar. The point was was emphasising when players that popular can dictate where they play next, the brand becomes relevant to conversation. Neymar is one of those names whether you like or not or absolutely hate his guts.

Undeniably talented but the big ego and prima donna antics are something we've purposely avoided. Would be brand making exercise raising the club's profile but at what cost in terms of team unity and winning mentality ? No thanks.

Why is this thread back to life?
Has there been a development with Neymar?
tolmies said neymar is open to joining us but i think its one of his baits again, which is annoying if it is cos it messes around so many people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.