Neymar

His temperament, whinging, play acting?...no worse than Ashley Young or Wilfried Zaha, except neither of those are one of the most exciting players on the planet in between theatrics.

And if you think the media would be doing anything other than bending over backwards for him, you're living in dream land. You only need to look at their love of Mourinho and never ending defences of Pogba to see they love the drama of a genuine superstar more than anything.

No worse than Young or Zaha? Are you on a wind up? When did Ashley young or Zaha openly assault one of their own fans?

Even Tebas has said he doesn’t want Neymar back in La Liga because he doesn’t set a good example. The guy who is happy to throw racist slurs at our owners in public doesn’t think Neymar sets a good example...

I know we all like to think United never get criticised but Pogba has been absolutely roasted by the media, even by his teams ex pro’s. justifiably so by the way but to suggest it’s a never ending defence of him is completely and utterly false.

Even Tebas has said he doesn’t want Neymar back in La Liga because he doesn’t set a good example.

Oh the racist far right Real Madrid fan doesn't want Barcelona to sign one of the best players in the world?

Well if he's the person you want to line up with...

I really fail to understand why any top team would want this Muppet. You would get two years maximum, which would be full of histrionics, diving, falling out with team mates, a couple of sending offs, rape allegations, bullshit from his father, injuries forcing him to return to Brazil, constant speculation 're a transfer, birthday celebrations, international arguments, whole games where he would fail to pass......

And maybe a couple of special moments, where the whole universe would be centred on him.

I wouldn't wish him on Man Utd, on second thoughts........

Simple. He is a brilliant footballer on his day. Top 3 comfortably with messi and Ronaldo declining. All the talk on mpappe, neymar is still psg best player. People can forget that. His baggage never prevented him from excelling on the field rather it's his injuries. If they can get his fitness back he would elevate any top side. Whether they want to pay his huge transfer fee and wages is another matter though. Plus deal with his additional bagage.

Simple. He is a brilliant footballer on his day. Top 3 comfortably with messi and Ronaldo declining. All the talk on mpappe, neymar is still psg best player. People can forget that. His baggage never prevented him from excelling on the field rather it's his injuries. If they can get his fitness back he would elevate any top side. Whether they want to pay his huge transfer fee and wages is another matter though. Plus deal with his additional bagage.

Great. As long as he never has his day at Mcfc.

Oh the racist far right Real Madrid fan doesn't want Barcelona to sign one of the best players in the world?

Well if he's the person you want to line up with...

Yeah just ignore everything else around that quote...

I’m not going to go around in circles about this. You wrongly assumed I said he couldn’t hack it on the pitch in this country, then suggested his temperament, whinging and play acting is no worse than Zaha or Ashley young. I say he’s a lot worse as shown by his willingness to punch a fan of his own team and that no English club will touch him because of the circus act he brings. Given that Neymar has stated publicly he wants out and PSG have said he can go we will see soon enough who is correct.

I doubt they’ll be anything more than a Sun column linking him to any English club unless United completely lose the plot ahead of schedule.

Waiting for the neymar to United headlines to start....
its not gonna happen. They are a sinking ship at the moment playing in the europa league with a clueless manager. There is no way neymar wants to go there.

Even those psg haters know it's a step down for him now.

its not gonna happen. They are a sinking ship at the moment playing in the europa league with a clueless manager. There is no way neymar wants to go there.

Even those psg haters know it's a step down for him now.
It didn't matter when pogba and Sanchez signed for them.

They'll offer him massive wages as they are desperate for anybody half decent at the minute.

Barca, Real and United will all be at least enquiring now that Leonardo has opened the doors for business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.