Neymar

Well, here's the thing. It's not at all clear that at the outset he was the utter dickhead that he has become since he first went to Barcelona. But it would have taken a very stong head, on very strong shoulders, to resist the tsunami of hype that surrounded, firstly, his arrival in Barcelona, and then, in Paris. One thing that struck me as absolutely extraordinary: when he was ‘unveiled’ to the press, Nasser was there, the world's press were there, and the team manager, Emery at the time I believe it was, was not invited. It is utterly inconceivable that our owners would do such a thing for any player whatsoever, and in relation to any manager that we've had from Hughes onwards. And to be fair, I can't imagine any club in the PL behaving that way. It's just not the English way of doing things. Nothing could have sent a clearer message to a still young player — “You are bigger than your boss (the manager), bigger than your teammates, bigger, in fact, than the club.” What we're looking at, I think, is the hugely unhealthy degree of world attention that is now lavished on what are, when all's said and done, highly skilled athletes who can do very clever things with an inflated sphere. That's it. That's the story.
There are signs, furthermore, that Mbappé is going in that direction. As how could he not?

You are as detestable as the club you follow.

May take years but I hope to one day recover from that

giphy.gif

#get me of out of here #prison saint germain
#rabiot # neymar #same struggle

v203.jpg

Well, here's the thing. It's not at all clear that at the outset he was the utter dickhead that he has become since he first went to Barcelona. But it would have taken a very stong head, on very strong shoulders, to resist the tsunami of hype that surrounded, firstly, his arrival in Barcelona, and then, in Paris. One thing that struck me as absolutely extraordinary: when he was ‘unveiled’ to the press, Nasser was there, the world's press were there, and the team manager, Emery at the time I believe it was, was not invited. It is utterly inconceivable that our owners would do such a thing for any player whatsoever, and in relation to any manager that we've had from Hughes onwards. And to be fair, I can't imagine any club in the PL behaving that way. It's just not the English way of doing things. Nothing could have sent a clearer message to a still young player — “You are bigger than your boss (the manager), bigger than your teammates, bigger, in fact, than the club.” What we're looking at, I think, is the hugely unhealthy degree of world attention that is now lavished on what are, when all's said and done, highly skilled athletes who can do very clever things with an inflated sphere. That's it. That's the story.
There are signs, furthermore, that Mbappé is going in that direction. As how could he not?

To be honest, it was the same for Mbappé and many more players.

Usually, our players are unveiled with the president Nasser and/or the sporting director.

It has nothing to do with the status of the player and it is not a disrespect for the coach either. The people who are present at the moment are the ones that have put the money/worked the deal. Your coach doesn't do that. He might call the player or speak with him but that is all.

As you can see here, it was the same for Mbappé and Emery is said to have been curcial for his arrival :

Would we even attempt to purchase a player without Peps input as part of the process?
Even a world superstar like Neymar. We don't do those kind of deals or those types of player. I for one don't want any big time charlies at City, I suspect neither do Txixi or Pep.

Would we even attempt to purchase a player without Peps input as part of the process?
Even a world superstar like Neymar. We don't do those kind of deals or those types of player. I for one don't want any big time charlies at City, I suspect neither do Txixi or Pep.
Certainly not!
Personally, I cannot stand the diving, slapped arsed, mardie prick, and I'd honestly be disappointed if we got him on a free. I think it's quite clear that all of our squad respect Pep and consider him the boss. They might not always agree with him but they do respect his decisions and they're all aware no one is undroppable. Neymar would find it incredibly difficult to get his head around this. Who is our main man at the moment? It's unfair to choose one, as we have quality throughout and they all play for the team. We'd be shooting ourselves in the foot if we a big time charlie come in and rock the boat.

neymer knows his onions ??? and all the cheating and diving and holding his head when being tackled is over looked at PSG ?? but put a Barcelona shirt on and BINGO its ok

why anybody would pay over £200million is clear ?? the shirt sales, barcelona are a tourist club and sales of shirt and all the little goodies add up, and its ok because it their own money ??? and just like man united if you need a pen to write something down and you can only find a united pen ?? then your a fan and added to the list of the millions of die hard fans around the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.