Neymar

Am I the only one who thinks Neymar is a c@nt? He does not seem to be a guy who I can have sympathy for which his spoilt kid face and attitude.

In Spain, the buyout clause has a legal basis. If he pays the £140m (or whatever it is after the £/€ conversion then he's free.

In practice the buying club transfers the money to the player, who then triggers the buyout. If he meets the buyout figure then there's very few tax issues (I think there's no VAT) but there are or can be if you agree a fee that's less. So you could, in theory, pay less but spend more, if that makes sense.

The tax problem is 20%. It happens if you have to physically give the player the money to buy himself out, instead of just paying the agreed amount to the club.

His release clause is €190m, which means that if Barcelona really refused to sell, and we had to have Neymar himself trigger the clause he'd end up costing €228m.

Personally I think Barcelona would agree to a sale below the buyout anyway.

Scores us 30 goals a season he can be as big a one as he wants.

30? That would be a poor season by his standards.

The tax problem is 20%. It happens if you have to physically give the player the money to buy himself out, instead of just paying the agreed amount to the club.

His release clause is €190m, which means that if Barcelona really refused to sell, and we had to have Neymar himself trigger the clause he'd end up costing €228m.

Thanks. Knew there was some issues around VAT.

hardly, only 31 last season and that's in all comps. Weakest of the Barca 3 for me.

Indeed. I'm surprised people are still so focused on Pogba when it's looking more and more likely that this is the one. All the signs are there.

What are the signs mate?

I know Tolm has hinted that we're going to break records and it's not Pogba and there's the picture of Pep and Txiki at El Prat airport in Barca. Is there anything else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.