Neymar

If he is a party boy we won't look twice imo. Txiki wants stories of them taking the bins out for their neighbours and organizing local car boot sales. Considering the three at the top now were architects of getting rid of flashy types and replacing them with level headed almost boring players at Barca, i do not see us being interested one bit.

Is it me or I am struggling to be convinced at this latest Neymar Tranfer rumour? I mean there have seen so many over the years (which have all turned out to be nought) that I long stopped taking seriously. Reguardless if this rumour in relation to PSG actually turn's out of a serious one than City should make a serious effort in hijacking the move*. Because quite frankly he is the sort of WC player which City need and he is the short of player which would raise our profie considerbally** and take us to the next level in various areas.

What I would say though is even if Neymar does end up with us, we still need Sanchez. Not only so that we can have 4 wingers in our squad, but to also allow us to have a Sanchez-Aguero-Neymar (SAN) attacking partnership. Something that would go a long way in winning the trophies/titles we need to win.

*Because with the disputes Qatar is having with its neighbours in the Gulf, there is pretty much zero chance City could obtain him if he ends up at PSG, at least in the short-term.

**Which in turn make allow us to obtain a better kit deal than the p******e one we have with Nike at the moment.

Last edited:
whatever I wrote these days about this one, if numbers quoted in some article I've read are correct, than it's just way too much. 190 mil. to Barcelona 46 mil. signing fee to Neymar and 600k per week after tax. that's around around 500 mil. for 4 years deal.

That's just way too mental.

whatever I wrote these days about this one, if numbers quoted in some article I've read are correct, than it's just way too much. 190 mil. to Barcelona 46 mil. signing fee to Neymar and 600k per week after tax. that's around around 500 mil. for 4 years deal.

He is not that good.

Are they both still sponsored by Qatar ?

Be interesting to see what Barca do with the money, their board is in disarray at the minute and they usually spend quite poorly. They will look to replace Neymar and boost their squad which is always lacking in depth so I wonder who they will start looking at. Real Madrid have a huge head start on them in terms of preparing their squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.