Neymar

To think we made this happen.

Juventus allowed Dani Alves to leave because he pleaded with them to let him play in the premier league before he retired.

He then goes to PSG, and is apparently been a major part in convincing Neymar to go to PSG too.

Barcelona then might get Dembele or Mbappé, and the biggest transfer merry go round in history all caused by Dani Alves wife wanting her new hubby to live in Paris.

Edit - I think people are misunderstanding this as some sort of flap, when it's actually me laughing at how it's all come to pass.

Last edited:
Couldn't they go for Sanchez as a replacement, or would Alexis not want to go back? Arsenal could get big money for him AND send him abroad. They'd probably want someone younger though considering Messi and Suarez are not exactly young.

Barcelona president saying he not on the market? I thought if you pay release Barca can't do anything?

We made this happen.

Juventus allowed Dani Alves to leave because he pleaded with them to let him play in the premier league before he retired.

He then goes to Juventus, and is apparently been a major part in convincing Neymar to go to PSG.

Barcelona then might get Dembele or Mbappé, the biggest transfer merry go round in history all caused by Dani Alves wife.

Fucking hell mate , you need to leave football alone for a while , you're borderline straight jacket material.

We made this happen.

He then goes to Juventus, and is apparently been a major part in convincing Neymar to go to PSG.

Barcelona then might get Dembele or Mbappé, the biggest transfer merry go round in history all caused by Dani Alves wife.

Imagine living with her!

Not sure how the tax works mate but his release will be like £190 mil I think.

The way I understand it is that only the player can buy the release. Therefore PSG would need to give it to Neymar and for him to pay Barca. So he would be taxed on that as income. I could well be wrong.

For arguments sake say 20%. That makes it nigh on £230m. Plus his wages which say are on a par with Alves is what £13m a year. 5 year deal costs nearly £300m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.