Neymar

Be interesting to see what Barca do with the money, their board is in disarray at the minute and they usually spend quite poorly. They will look to replace Neymar and boost their squad which is always lacking in depth so I wonder who they will start looking at. Real Madrid have a huge head start on them in terms of preparing their squad.
Not only that but everyone will also demand ludicrous prices from Barca knowing they have €222m to burn. Dembele will suddenly cost over 100m.

Be interesting to see what Barca do with the money, their board is in disarray at the minute and they usually spend quite poorly. They will look to replace Neymar and boost their squad which is always lacking in depth so I wonder who they will start looking at. Real Madrid have a huge head start on them in terms of preparing their squad.
Buy a load of full backs?

Is this transfer happening what the fuck is neymar thinking going to psg to play in what is in reality a second tier league suppose it's all about money ..edit haha post above good minds think alike..

We'll just tell them where to go.

I'll still be surprised if this happens and if it does it's purely money motivated. The French league is gash and I can't see PSG winning champions league.
if they replace Emery with competent coach then they could realistically challenge for CL. Squad is definitely good enough and add Neymar to that.

WTF is he thinking? I think he is thinking about 46 million signing fee and 600k per week after tax. I'd play for Stockport for that money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.