NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

City Raider said:
pudge said:
Curse the waiver system.

Had to wait over 2 days to find out whether or not I was successful and failed on both claims.

I'd rather know straight away and just hope I wasn't the first to claim the players because then I'd be very annoyed lol

It is annoying lol but there doesn't appear to be another option, you either take waiver default or don't

suppose its a sign your team is doing ok though :)
My waiver number changed though from 10 to 7 after the deadline?

How does it figure out priority?

And curse you for being successful with your claim! ;)

pudge said:
City Raider said:
pudge said:
Curse the waiver system.

Had to wait over 2 days to find out whether or not I was successful and failed on both claims.

I'd rather know straight away and just hope I wasn't the first to claim the players because then I'd be very annoyed lol

It is annoying lol but there doesn't appear to be another option, you either take waiver default or don't

suppose its a sign your team is doing ok though :)
My waiver number changed though from 10 to 7 after the deadline?

How does it figure out priority?

And curse you for being successful with your claim! ;)

not sure mate, does waiver priority reset for any players dropped until next set of games - so those who were successful now drop behind you?

Colts 1st round pick next year though - they want a qb desperately

Ahhhh!!! Derelle Revis, I forgot about Derelle Revis,

I may have to drop Edelman and leave him on the bench for this week.

But I have this strong believe that Brady and Edelman will finally deliver despite their mediocre output so far.

I will probably contemplate til Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.